Declaration of War on The Royal House of Aevrum

7 hours ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

This entire incident has proved how corrupt Cybernations is. Sir Kindle never had separate accounts and always followed the rules yet he gets banned. You banned Noticus proving you would love to ban all who oppose the great and mighty Nordreich. $%&@ you all. This is why your losing people guys. Corruption and !@#$%^&.

8 hours ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

Man the mods are just like !@#$%*es
Running whenever you call
No I was not Kindle however since he mods seem to be sucking your dick too hard too nothice I think I’ll tell them
I am Yolo
I come back here every time and you can’t stop me
I’m already on Cybernations the game and I’m on the forum
When you strike me down I’ll get back up. And now to finish what I started
I declared war on Aevrum to tell them I was tired of there members threatening me and my friends. Now you’ve made an enemy of me. And I’m not !@#$@#$ around anymore
GOODBYE
SEE YOU IN HELL

Friendly reminder that knowingly aiding and abetting a banned player is against the rules and can subject you to a ban.

Per policy, Not Suspicious, the ban evading/multiple forum account using identity of Yolo04 is now hereby revealed. For the record they were not Sir Kindle, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Montezuma, or Martin Bormann. All of those individuals (Yolo04 included) were banned for different reasons.