CNRP Troop Floor Poll

Evangeline Anovilis

Troop Floor Reform  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Given no further debate on the matter followed, I hereby put the troop floor proposal for Voodoo up for vote. The debate can be found here. Voodoo's exact proposal was:

For soldier minimums, I suggest 200,000-300,000 until a nation can hold that based on their own stats. This is around the 25k NS mark IG.

prompting a second poll on how many it should exactly be.

This vote runs for 48 hours, with the usual rules on who can vote.

Sorry Eva, don't mean to reply to your poll but if you vote "no" then you are still forced to choose one of the options in the second question. Just wanted to point that out.

Given I made already lots of polls and voted on lots of polls, I know as much. And I intentionally set it up that way, as I'm not stupid. If I put it all in one poll, I not only get to most likely hold a run-off poll, but also it is far more likely to lead to strategic voting and I'd have more leeway in interpreting results. The way this vote is set up, everyone gets two votes, one over whether this should happen at all, and another for what it should be if implemented. People can vote no, but have an alternative vote as to what the number should be, in case the majority actually wants a lower limit on troops. If the majority just votes no, of course, the second question just gets disregarded.

This is a conscious choice I made in how I format questions, based on how I think this polling should work to give a honest view of community opinion on the matter. I would hope you have no issue with it.

Ok, 48 hours are over and the votes will get counted.

Should a minimum amount of troops be afforded to small nations?

Yes - Evangeline Anovilis, jeff744, Markus Wilding, Mr Director, Triyun, Centurius, MostGloriousLeader, Justinian the Mighty, Imperator Azenquor, Horo the Wise Wolf, KaiserMelech Mikhail, Kevin Kingswell, PresidentDavid, Aggressivenutmeg (12 total)

No - xoindotnler, Yawoo, Krihelion (1 total)

If a minimum is introduced, how many should it be?

200,000 - Mr Director, MostGloriousLeader, Yawoo, KaiserMelech Mikhail, Kevin Kingswell, PresidentDavid, Aggressivenutmeg (6 total)

250,000 - Evangeline Anovilis, jeff744, Triyun, Imperator Azenquor, Horo the Wise Wolf (4 total)

300,000 - Markus Wilding, xoindotnler, Centurius, Justinian the Mighty, Krihelion (3 total)

With this, every nation in CNRP, that has not at least 200,000 soldiers ingame, is at least entitled to this many. I ask the mapmaker to please include such in the map thread. Thank you for voting.