A Free Asia

Lestari

A message was dispatched from the Uriankhai Confederacy to both Novak and Parthia.

The consecutive collapses of both Druk Yul and Shanghai, one after the other, to say nothing of incidents throughout the world at large, has highlighted the uncertainty of the international global political landscape. We lead our nations through murky, often volatile seas, and for the people of our continent to weather these waters safely and securely, it is necessary that those of us with the ability to protect Asia's integrity do so to the fullest extent. The purpose of this message, therefore, is to ensure that we three-- as the most potent extant forces in Asia and without question the three nations most well-equipped to safeguard our continent-- work in tandem towards this goal. I propose that henceforth Novak, Parthia, and the Uriankhai Confederacy agree to work together to guarantee the security of Asia, in all situations this may entail-- up to and including driving out destabilising agents and forces that would aspire to rock the boat and make trouble in Asia.

President Khün Kuzevin

"Ensuring the security and stability in Asia is one of our main concerns as one of the premier nations of the world. Therefore, we would be willing to work together with both Novak and the Uriankhai Confederacy."

Edited by Malatose

"Excellent. I propose the use of the joint Novak-Uriankhai base in Khalkhgol, whose facilities will be made available to Parthia in as full an extent as they are to Novak or the Confederacy, for use in military operations to maintain the security of Asia."

"Excellent. I propose the use of the joint Novak-Uriankhai base in Khalkhgol, whose facilities will be made available to Parthia in as full an extent as they are to Novak or the Confederacy, for use in military operations to maintain the security of Asia."

"I believe it will be pertinent to establish a second base in southern Asia as well in order to act as a fast-response to developments in the South China Sea and the East Indian."

"I believe it will be pertinent to establish a second base in southern Asia as well in order to act as a fast-response to developments in the South China Sea and the East Indian."

"That's also a good point. Once the Japanese troops invading our protectorate in the former Shanghai are expelled, I believe a coastal base in Shantung would be ideal for that purpose."

"Clearly we are all agreed as to the nature and aims of this concord; as such, I have produced a written document outlining said nature and aims, that it may be signed and then made public for all the world to know of our aegis over Asia."

The Free Asia Concords

I.

In recognition of the necessity of a united body to guide the people of the Asian continent through the trepidatious waters of international politics, and in recognition of the three signed nations' status as the most capable in pursuing this objective, the Imperium of Parthia, Novak, and the Uriankhai Confederacy agree to adopt the mantle of this duty as their own.

II.

First and foremost, it is understood that destabilising elements that threaten the security of the Asian continent, whether foreign or Asian themselves, will be dealt with through any means necessary-- militarily or otherwise-- by the three signed nations, through coordinated and mutual efforts, until the threat is deemed to have been appropriately dismantled.

III.

In pursuance to the second goal, intelligence relating to impending threats against the integrity of Asia will be shared amongst the three signed nations so that an appropriate preemptive move can be coordinated to neutralise the anticipated threat.

IV. (the I comes before the V in 4, right? Shit if I know.)

For ease of military movement and in the interests of strategic advantage, the three signed nations will make mutual use of bases in integral location such as southern Asia and the Indian Ocean. They are also free to share any strategic advantages their sovereign nations employ, such as satellite networks, in order to render the duty of maintaining a secure and free Asia that much more straightforward.

V.

The three signed nations will maintain an overwatch over the 'white space' of Asia, to ensure the will of the inhabitants of these regions is respected and that their wellbeing is ensured. As such, incursions into these regions by imperialistic and expansionist powers, foreign or Asian, will not be tolerated without the approval of the three signed nations of this concord, and if subsequent warnings are disregarded will be treated as an aggressive action to destabilise Asia as a whole.

VI.

Should any one of the signatories wish to remove their name from the concord, they may do so, recognising that we will probably talk shit about you behind your back and make fun of your fashion sense.

Signed for the Uriankhai Confederacy;

President Khün Kuzevin

"With the collapse of the former EAI, I propose that its territories, with the exception of Liaoning, Korea, and the Japanese Islands, be placed under a collective protectorate of our three nations. No doubt that after so many years of Japanese cultural, political, and economic domination, these long-oppressed lands will need some semblance of guidance."