Party in Bolivia

Peter Ilyich

A message would be sent to the following nations.

Tikal

Rio de Janeiro

Confederacy of America

New England

Plains Federation

Palaven Empire

Druk Yul

United Kingdom

UGR

Atlantic Federation

Amur Republics

Greetings,

I come to you from the Central Palace of La Paz, Bolivia. I am Major General Foch of the Territory of Bolivia. Some of you, we have had limited relations with, while others, we have been quite active. However, we had recently invested most of our time into New Tongzhi, who if you remember ceased to exist quite quickly.

Let me cut to the chase. I am inviting all your nations to send none other than the highest authority available to La Paz to a celebration of life. We will begin with games and dancing, followed by a 5-course dinner where we will discuss none other than the most important politics on Planet Earth right now.

Hope to see you in the greatest city west of the Atlantic,

Foch.

Bolivia's finest.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch

The Princess of Tikal would attend the party personally, arriving in the Principal Concorde at La Paz' international airport, swiftly proceeding to the venue of the event. She was quite curious about who else would be attending, besides Foch himself.

United Guyana would send Alberto Hoyama, governor of Suriname and head of the Union Party, he would be accompanied by General George Milosovici, head of the Republican Guard and coming along for a break from his duties.