aid

scotch

I'v always wondered this but never really paid attention to my slots to figure it out myself

If someone sent me foreign aid and I accepted it just before updating to the 10th day, would the slot expire just after update, thus enabling me to get 30 mil at once?

They expire after the tenth day, not on the tenth day. So if you accepted sometime on the tenth day, it would expire at update on the 11th day (even if you don't accept it, it will expire) and the slot could be cleared and another aid offer sent which you could accept.

They expire after the tenth day, not on the tenth day. So if you accepted sometime on the tenth day, it would expire at update on the 11th day (even if you don't accept it, it will expire) and the slot could be cleared and another aid offer sent which you could accept.

This is true, except you have to delete the expired offer in order to free itself. Iirc, the offer deletes itself the following day, so if you don't delete it manually the slot is actually cleared the 12th day D: