Pinterest image not working :'(

Master Hakai

A few weeks ago I noticed on the home page a list of social media icons including the Pinterest logo. Curious as to how cybernations can be incorporated into Pinterest, I created an account and immediately went back to click the icon, pressed "PIN IT!" and then "Oops! Sorry we could not fetch the image."

First of all, I'd have created a Pinterest account years ago if I knew fetch was involved. Second of all, that was very disappointing but I completely forgot about it until Pinterest started sending me emails begging me to come back and do something with my account. I responded and apologized but told them there's nothing I can do until they can fetch this Cyber Nations image.

In short, is there anything that can be done from your end to fix this problem? Or is Pinterest just hopelessly awful at fetch? I'd like to gain some publicity for the game by having some of my friends pin it to their wedding boards, so let me know if this can be resolved and we'll be ready to rock & roll.

Please RSVP by Oct 25 so we can plan accordingly. Thank you very much!