Nihon to Firipin no kankei: Now with less Nuclear War

Mogar

To: Philippines Foreign Ministry

The Imperium would like to meet with you to discuss matters of mutual security of our shared oceans, now that the chaos that had consumed our nations has stabilized.

Regards,

Osamu Saito, Minister of Foreign Affairs

:Reply:

"I will come to the Philippines, and perhaps after my visit we can provide further assistance in the rebuilding effort, as we have learned much ourselves on how to recover from such a tragedy."

Osamu Saito would come personally, the staggering loss of life both nations experiences made them brethren even if they shared no diplomatic relations yet. He took off from Tokyo in a diplomatically marked Mitsubishi [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G650]MU-650 Diamond[/url], after his short flight he deboarded and would meet his counterpart.

Osamu Saito would be met by a Philippine security team and taken by armoured SUV to the meeting point. In the generally non-descriptive town building where the meeting was being held Mr Saito would be taken to a small boardroom where a single man sat waiting at the head of the table. The man would stand up when Mr Saito entered and walk over to him and extend a hand in greeting.

"Good afternoon Mr Saito, I am Mr Smith I will be representing the Philippine government during these talks".

"Nice to meet you Mr Smith" Saito said in response, shaking the man's hand. sitting down in the empty chair. "While the circumstances of this visit are unfortunate, I am hopeful that we can use the experience to work together to ensure such chaos does not envelop the Asian region again. you have our heartfelt condolences for the loss of life you experienced, many in our nation sympathize with the Philippines are brothers and sisters marred by this tragedy. We hope the contribution we have made to your reconstruction has been well served, and I believe the Siak  Republic is currently working on allocating more funds to assist in your efforts. Asia is only strong if we work together, not against one another."

"Thank you for your condolences Mr Saito as well as all the help and assistance your nation has provided. It has gone a long way to improving the lives of those so recently effected by the nuclear attacks. As you say Asia is only strong if we work together and it is our hope that the Philippines will be able to work alongside all the other nations in the local area to improve the lives for everyone".

The blonde haired and brown eyed woman who approached the steps to the town building was busy humming a short happy child's tune between her teeth as she tugged on the edges of a pair of black gloves that covered her hands. Looking down with her one good eye, the other hidden behind a black eye patch, she stopped humming and hissed annoyed with herself for being nervous. So she had woken up dazed, and in a hospital gown by the side of the road a few minutes ago. The young man she had ran into had been keen enough to hand over his clothes after some not so gentle "persuasion" and now she was on her path again. yeah that was right her path to...

"Damn it. I forgot" she shouted aloud as she came to a stop before a pair of twin wooden doors that barred her way as did the two men in suits who had calmly but carefully watched her approach. As the tall man on the left stayed at his post the shorter man on the right stepped forward with one hand stretched out in a calming manner as he spoke to the woman. "Can I help you miss?" he asked her a slight hint of worry on his face.

"Nope" replied the woman with a grin before she pivoted on her left foot, bringing up her right which swung round and delivered a heavy kick from her boot to the side of the short man's face. The force of the impact sent the man flying into the nearby wall where the impact knocked him out cold. The tall man barely had time to do more than gape in shock with his open mouth before the woman threw herself at him, wrapping her legs round his waist to hold her in place she struck him once and then twice with her own fists stunning him and giving her the room to lean back and flip the security man over her head and down the stairs where he landed in a heap. Landing on her feet the woman fist pumped the air as she celebrated.

"Score one for Valerie".

Turning back to the building Valerie kicked open the door and strolled inside her leather trench coat, stolen from earlier of course, swishing behind her. Inside the entrance way was empty and was quite dull and disappointing but she heard the distant voices of men coming from above so she made her way up some flights of stairs, tipping all the paintings crooked as she did, and into a hallway where the voices were coming from. Following these sounds she came to the meeting room and swiftly thrust the door open with her open palm and strolled across to the no doubt surprised Mr Saito and Mr Smith with the later coming to regret his lack of security as she grabbed his head and slammed it onto the desk once, twice and then to be sure a third time. 

Pushing the now unconscious Mr Smith out of his seat and on to the floor Valerie took his place and leaned back in the chair with his gloved hands folded into her lap while bringing her booted feet to rest on the back of poor Mr Smith. She would flash a quite crazy slasher like smile to Mr Saito before speaking.

"Sorry about that. The name's Valerie Klein i'm the new host. Where were we?" she chirped happily.