Crime index

Commander Bean

Yesterday I was on Crime Index 1.  Fiddled with my tax rate and got to Crime index 0 after paying my bills.  Today when I paid my bills while at crime index 0, my infra costs was the same as when I was on crime index 1.  It should be 1% lower correct? 

• Crime Index 0 (negligible crime rate): -2% Infrastructure upkeep cost, +2 happiness (score 500+). 0.5% of citizens are criminals.
  • Crime Index 1 (low crime rate): -1% Infrastructure upkeep cost, +1 happiness (score 420 - 500). 1% of citizens are criminals.
  • Crime Index 2 (minimal crime rate): -1% Infrastructure upkeep cost (score 340 - 420). 2% of citizens are criminals.
  • Crime Index 3 (moderate crime rate): -1 happiness (score 260 - 340). 3% of citizens are criminals.
  • Crime Index 4 (high crime rate): +1% Infrastructure upkeep cost, -1.5 happiness (score 180 - 260). 4% of citizens are criminals.
  • Crime Index 5 (very high crime rate): +2% Infrastructure upkeep cost, -2 happiness (score 100 - 180). 5% of citizens are criminals.
  • Crime Index 6 (extreme crime rate) +3% Infrastructure upkeep cost, - 3 happiness (score under 100). 6% of citizens are criminals.

We aren't talking a lot of money and that is not the point of me addressing this issue.  Just wanting to point out what could be a bug.  I have not checked to see if there has been a change in happiness. 

Thanks.

PS- Sorry if this has already been addressed in another thread.

The effects of crime index are not live yet. From the game update log.

The effects of the crime index related improvement are not live yet but you may begin to purchase them now in order to get your nation prepared for when Crime Index is turned on. The Crime Index will be turned on throughout the game on 6/9/2014.