Romans Try To Provoke NDO

DZ59xiB.png

Leaked Logs:
[hr]

<KingWilliam> alright. Gonna "declare war" on NDO and PM the only members out of anarchy.
<ADude[NPO]> mmk
<KingWilliam> 'cause why not?
<ADude[NPO]> indeed
<ADude[NPO]> "$%&@ it" with the best of them
<ADude[NPO]> c/p that
<ADude[NPO]> pls

But why?:
[hr]

We need more wars, so we'll try and get ours out of anarchy to make offensives, but I'm relying on the good nature of NDO to counter us.

Don't expect a blitz. Wars will come during the day.

Also they hit us first technically.

Signed,
-KingWilliam, General Manager
-ADude, something about shadow gov

I cannot sign this KiWi. It should be considered void! 

Good luck to both sides.

If this gambit doesn't pay off, can I trust you to attack my nation?

For reference: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000307

To others reading, this is an open invite.

so, what kind of declare is this? I see only one active war with total damage of 428 NS.. :P

We actually started having people attack back and put our guys into anarchy. And another case they solved peace (disgusting I know).

I expected to be able to put some offensives on them, but I expected more from counters. Of which I'm sadly lacking (and I use the term 'counter' fast and loose here).

My nation for example has 28M on hand and all defensive slots open. ALSO (to publicly whine some) my guys wouldn't accept peace, and the one who did start fighting back (which I do appreciate), got in a nuke today (the last day of war), so my plan to go in tonight on big NDO nations was crushed (all's fair in war, but I still want to complain).

If anyone would be so kind: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000307