Getting warning about same network

mosbyNO

Hi,

my gf + a few co-workers started playing this game. Posting here on my account as they are new to the game and allso not very techical people.

Some of them can trade, but 2 cannot due to getting they are on same network.

The ip is like for one of them (example only) 123.123.120.100 and then 123.123.121.50

One of them is a co-worker and the other is my gf that is working for a company that pays us for hosting hence why close ip-range but not on same network either ip-range nor technically.

I get the "do not have many accounts" thingie, but this is just annoying. We plan on playing the game together which is why I think myself this game is fun.

// mosby

One nation per IP, and if said nation connects to an IP previously used by another nation, both that nation and the controlled nation can't interact (war/trade/aid).

Hence why I wrote the IP-ranges, because we are all playing on diffrent IP adresses. My example was The ip is like for one of them (example only) 123.123.120.100 and then 123.123.121.50. As you can see it is not even on the same network.

Hence why I wrote the IP-ranges, because we are all playing on diffrent IP adresses. My example was The ip is like for one of them (example only) 123.123.120.100 and then 123.123.121.50. As you can see it is not even on the same network.

If the system triggered a warning there had to be cross-network contamination. Aka, don't aid, trade and war together.