In need of an Alliance

Hello peoples of planet bob!

I am in need of a alliance, as you can see. I am fairly active, being on the internet 1-2 times a day. I may or may not be on during the weekends. Right now, I am in a war and really getting it, so I would like some military support and some guidance in CN warfare.   I am also very nooby, so yeah... Just send me your CN:TE alliance's summary if you would like to recruit me! In the summary, include plenty of info regarding your policies, please.

V My nation page V

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000604

Edited by TheBurn

About The Misfits: All nations are welcome just click to the join alliance and message one of us. Kaboom, DipxHitman or incorp101. Always seeking new government members so don't hesitate to ask. Pay attention to the alliance announcements and be sure to sign up for a trade circle. Be sure to have your team color brown Lets do this!

In other words, were just some cool peeps looking to have some fun and destroy pixels. That war won't be an issue and we could have that resolved in a day. We just want active members that we can rely on in a time of war.

Edited by yung flow

Join New Atlantic Order. Or Misfits, or Cult of Skaro. We're all friends. :P

About NAO:

We are about 3 rounds old and already have quite the history and reputation. We're a monarchy and the Emperor holds all power.

We're like a big, happy, dysfunctional family.

Our policies include whatever Mordor feels like on that particular day. :P

Come say hi if you want:

http://naote.forumotion.com/