Unlimited Possibilities!

youwish959

I am a poster on a multitude of different forums under a multitude of different aliases, my post numbers range in the tens of thousands on boards that get people from every walk of life. For a mere price of $15,000,000 I am willing to place your referral link in my signature across all of these forums and get you the infrastructure you need! The potential here is great for you to get tons of marketing and advertising, all you have to do is take the first step!

For $15,000,000 I will leave the advertisement up for a period of 30 days. Should we find that our business partnership is working to the best of both of our interests, then we can renew the proposal for a mere $3,000,000 every ten days.

$5,000,000 Game Money per referral
500 Miles of Land Area per referral
100 Infrastructure Levels per referral
50 Technology Levels per referral

It's up to you to take the first step! The potential is here! Don't let your fear of failure stop you from becoming the nation you dream about! Send me a private message today, and together we can get you on the road to success!

Edited by youwish959

I think I lost some brain cells after reading this.

Though it is somewhat of a good idea, it would have to be properly regulated and there would have to be proof that you're operating everyday on your PC posting close to or more than a hundred times a day with the link on display over a good amount of big active sites and forums and are a decent poster on them.

I'd suggest we practice it first.

Here is my referral link, put it in your sig on all these sites:  http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp?Referrer=Commander%20shepard

If you're successful in attracting new players then I will greatly improve this business scheme you have planned.

Edited by Commander shepard

I think I lost some brain cells after reading this.

Though it is somewhat of a good idea, it would have to be properly regulated and there would have to be proof that you're operating everyday on your PC posting close to or more than a hundred times a day with the link on display over a good amount of big active sites and forums and are a decent poster on them.

I'd suggest we practice it first.

Here is my referral link, put it in your sig on all these sites:  http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp?Referrer=Commander%20shepard

If you're successful in attracting new players then I will greatly improve this business scheme you have planned.

Before we move forward with this. I need to receive at least one package of $3,000,000 first. Please understand that I do not guarantee post amounts, but at all times will I attempt to keep you 100% satisfied with my services.

I'll stop you right there, my backing is a powerful weapon and tool.

It doesn't come cheap, I'm offering you it for free to get your scheme off the ground as I see potential in it's success. 

That's going to cost you $3,000,000. Advertising ain't free, champ.