Fifth Column Confederation - Confederatio Aesir Treaty

Those who have nothing nice to say are better off saying nothing at all, or at least that's what I was taught growing up.

Either way your ignorantly directed vitriol is noted, and likewise dismissed, Saladjoe.

I feel you're barking up the wrong tree and perhaps you should take some time to get to know that which you are insulting before spouting off nonsense and making yourself look ignorant.

Edited by Astelria

Seems I hit a nerve!

I'm going off my old biases and dealings, I'm an old schooler like that. Spineless insults aside, if you've truly changed from the leakiest well of intel in the history of Bob, then I legitimately applaud you. I can't say I know any of you in FCC anymore, zombie alliances are like that. But I know the quality or lack thereof within CA so I can say with confidence that they will continue to be about as useful as CoJ minus the verbosity of schatt.

Seems I hit a nerve!

I'm going off my old biases and dealings, I'm an old schooler like that. Spineless insults aside, if you've truly changed from the leakiest well of intel in the history of Bob, then I legitimately applaud you. I can't say I know any of you in FCC anymore, zombie alliances are like that. But I know the quality or lack thereof within CA so I can say with confidence that they will continue to be about as useful as CoJ minus the verbosity of schatt.

So says the most useless member of TOP, who has sat in peace mode since the start of the war on 1/19 and is all bark with no bite. Do you plan on fighting at all this war or is making bad posts the only way you know how to fight? For a nation as old as yours to only have 417k casualties, you must not of fought much for TOP in previous wars. You spending over 2 months so far in peace mode to avoid assisting the rest of TOP, and instead just throwing baseless insults at those at war with your alliance shows you're the lowest quality type of member, well below the standards I would expect of an elite alliance.

Looking at your qualifications, I can say with confidence nothing you say matters and you'll never hold relevance.

Edited by Methrage

Oh ho, peace mode warrior. That line isn't stale or anything. If I give out a peace mode order and don't follow it, what kind of precedent is that setting? And yes I'm on a reroll, congrats on your unmatched skills of observation. It's not like I've sat and fought with our #1 throughout the entire war.

As to my personal involvement, you obviously know nothing of our coalition, my alliance or my contributions to Paradoxia. But it is highly ironic that you of all people are calling me irrelevant. Almost as amusing as TORN acting like it is solely in control of our fate.