War problems

ShamWOW

I haven't had this problem until today, but for some reason every time I try to attack someone a second time, weather it be ground, air, or even cruise missiles, it tells me...

The action that you just tried to perform has been denied. This could be the result of trying to submit a form twice, using your back button to resubmit form information, or attempting to illegally upload information to the server. This feature exists primarily to stop hackers and the use of the back button in the game. If you are not performing any of these activities but are still getting this error page try to go back, refresh your page and/or clear your Internet cache.

I have tried all suggestions, and even tried doing it on my phone, it does the same thing... It has caused problems in warfare, as I am not able to send more than one attack at a time before my opponent is able to rebuild... Please fix this, please and thank you. :)

To: ShamWOW    From: Legatus Equus    Date: 2/24/2013 12:42:41 AMSubject: RE: lucky $%&*er lolMessage: I had one CM, one air attack, a defcon attack, and a nuke go through on me. I've run into that bug as well, but it always seems to still work. You checked your sent messages?

Yes. I was using google chrome at first, and later switched to my phone to see if the computer or the browser was the problem.

I haven't tried pressing F5, but when im home again I will.

I haven't been using the back button at all. I never do with this game.

Edited by ShamWOW