Colonial CNRP: Initial Map Claims

Tom Marvolo Riddle

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trololol. i am heres my nation then mister im so good.http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=504436 .

I can't confirm this. it does not match your ruler name on the forums OR your nation name on the forums. Sorry man, denied.

If you added him eric, remove him.

say i dont exsist one more time. ill make sure when you get out of peace mode. one nation will attack you. then the next day another will attack you and after that another one will. then after the the week of war after the first declaration, another one. then a day later another one will attack and then another.. this will be your demise from cn. enjoy.

say i dont exsist one more time. ill make sure when you get out of peace mode. one nation will attack you. then the next day another will attack you and after that another one will. then after the the week of war after the first declaration, another one. then a day later another one will attack and then another.. this will be your demise from cn. enjoy.

When your nation name AND ruler name match on the forums match that of the nation you linked me to, I will be happy to let you in.

It is causing unnecessary problems by keeping him out. Just let him in.

No, this case, he does not belong here.

I am not deleting there is no reason to delete you. He showed his matching nation.

Yes there is. The nation he says he is, New syr, does not match his Forum Nation Namexactly and his Forum Ruler Name does not match his in game leader name.

Denied! Case Closed.

Yes there is. The nation he says he is, New syr, does not match his Forum Nation Namexactly and his Forum Ruler Name does not match his in game leader name.

Denied! Case Closed.

it doesnt matter you troll. your just mad. cause you got kicked out of New atlantic order. Seems like my freinds didn't want a troll in their allaince.

Edited by Thugnationleader

it doesnt matter you troll. your just mad. cause you got kicked out of New atlantic order. Seems like my freinds didn't want a troll in their allaince.

This is so bassackwards, especially coming from you. Look, my descision is final, until other Gm's are elected following the first RP.

im not getting punished. moderators would have told have changed my name or banned me by now if they cared. they dont. stop being a noob and let me in.

I don't care. OK? You understand homie? In RP, I have the descision to allow who I want into a RP. It's like a semi open RP, I don't have to allow everyone in.