An NAO Team Color Update

Ahem....
Dear AAs and solo nations of TE;
NAO has made the decision (against my personal interest), to take over the maroon team. We will make changes asap.
NAO is still willing to hold trade with other team colors under the condition they switch to maroon, should their AA be smaller than ours.
We dont expect this change to alter any FA positions at this time.

first time i've ever heard of you tbh, seen the alliance name a few times over the year but i'm sure it hasn't been the same people, may i ask though why is half of your alliance govt?

Because our government has an odd structure. Similar to the old CNGA with less dictatorship. Technically our entire alliance takes part in its governing. Unity creates comradery. Also, we dont plan on staying this size. ^up up up^

Many of our members, including myself, will remain the same color due to trade. I'm not apt to switching colors halfway through.

I think this will be more of an issue next round than this round when all NAO nations are the color Maroon and we run the maroon color.