An offer to the Queen of Tianxia

Tom Marvolo Riddle

"I, Thomas Yesnef Riddle, wish to offer to you, the Great Queen of Tianxia, a Peace Treaty. I apoligize for my Grandfather's Actions when he attacked your leader. It was a mistake he made and if he survived would eventually regret it. Here is the deal i am offering you and let me remind you it is negotiable.

1.Both nations are not to invade each other nor are they to commit an act of war
2 Nations may kill any member of either nation that attemtpts to enter one of the nations's illegally
3.Nations may spy on each other as long as the spy does not kill, injure or destroy anything
4.An Act of War is defined as an attack on a military base or major city
5.The nations agree they are in prepetual war, but they may only attack if they are threatend by the opposite nation or attacked by the ooposite nation

What do you say? Will you sign it?"

Sumerzilla howled with hot lust. "ANOTHER ONE FOR ME TO HAVE.. err... you know.. WITH?" The raging 300 foot lizard leaves the Philippines where it was enjoying a two for one special at a Cabana bar whilst chatting up Mothra and goes on the hunt for this proto-wannabe-Dark Lord hatchling.