Returning Player Looking For Alliance

I quit CN for two years or so and am finally back. Looking for any alliance that would give me the chance for gov. position. Plenty of experience leading, with a little experience in lower level positions. I'll gladly start from the bottom in order to get used to everything again. Also need an alliance that can help me grow (this is my first day back lol). Thanks :)

[quote name='truebluejosh981' timestamp='1345747294' post='3024579']
I quit CN for two years or so and am finally back. Looking for any alliance that would give me the chance for gov. position. Plenty of experience leading, with a little experience in lower level positions. I'll gladly start from the bottom in order to get used to everything again. Also need an alliance that can help me grow (this is my first day back lol). Thanks :)
[/quote]

G'day Josh welcome back buddy. :)

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7158/1308301213.png[/img]

The NPL is a good mid sized AA that could offer you some realistic pathways into gov. Best part is we're real active as well so theres always lots to do. I wont !@#$%^&* you though, the positions available would be lower down and you'd have to be willing to get in and help out but you put on a good show and anything can open up in time.

The [b]Nuclear Proliferation League[/b] is all about constant regular recruitment of new faces and helping guide those new nations toward nuclear armament and in general keep them well trained and enthusiastic toward the arts of war. Nuclear armament is the big goal but converting inexperianced faces into hardened war vets has become a popular mission along the way for our crew.

If your interested hit us up via our forums at www.npl-alliance.net or IRC at #npl and we can talk some more.

Best of luck on your search!

Wally

[i]NPL Warhead of FA[/i]

[quote name='truebluejosh981' timestamp='1345747294' post='3024579']
[/quote]

The ODN is a good place to head if you would like the chance of a gov position. We also have some excellent economics programs, and a very strong community.

Hey man, I am a former CN'er that recently returned to the game as well. I've found an awesome home in the New Sith Order (NSO). They have a bunch of awesome members and are big enough to help you grow but not so big where you have no chance of ever climbing the ladder. I've found it very easy to fit in and get busy, and think you could to.

These are our forums: http://newsithorder.info/forums/index.php

Let me know if you have any questions or anything, and good luck in your new journey man!