Foreign Aid

NeoFire

Hello,

I have noticed in my tech trading that an expired aid packet still counts as active up until it has been deleted.

I think that once an aid packet says expired that it should become inactive, and not count towards aid slots.

the problem is that if someone wants to SEND you aid, he cannot before you have not deleted the old offer. Now unfortunately if he logs in before you that day, the transaction is blocked and who knows if he logs in again? If you organize aid-grids for whole alliances, you suffer a lots of delays just because of the different timezones. When I try to aid someone, its still deep at night for him, so he has not logged in to manually delete the offer. So I need to wait whole day for him to do it before I am able to send out my stuff. If I am busy, I may not be able to log in again that day, wasting a whole day because next time to send would then be tomorrow. If the offer is expired anyway, why count it against new ones?