JOIN BLT!!

We are the B...rothers of Low Tolerance. (PG-13)

We have decided that NOW is the time to begin our venture into the land of Tournaments.
We are looking for 16+ year olds who are able to withstand our extremely crude humor, terrible jokes, and massive quantities of unrelated swearing. The age limit is in place to prevent children from being hurt by the vulgarity of our sins.

We are about playing the game. Nothing more, Nothing Less.
We are an official branch off of (and thus protected by) The Flying Kiwis, and we intend to be here for many rounds to come.

We are hiring for ALL govt positions and are recruiting for EVERYTHING. We are EXTREMELY LAID BACK, and we have a very relaxed ruleset.

I am not new to politics, but in the past I had preferred to lurk in the dark.

If you are an INTERESTED PARTY, PLEASE contact me either in game, on IRC, or through these forums for the link to our Private forums.

WE ARE ON IRC:
IRC.COLDFRONT.NET Channel #BLT

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A POTENTIALLY OBSCENE VENTURE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR CANNOT TOLERATE ANY FORM OF HAZING.

Signed:
Recent - Founder of BLT

Notice to Mods: This alliance is publicly traded as a G-Rated Alliance. This is NOT an attempt to circumvent rules, this is a way to satisfy all parties involved. Thank you for your understanding :)

Edited by Recent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Recent' timestamp='1338167431' post='2973396']
:)

Soo... Who wants a round 22?
[/quote]

I does! :awesome:

[size="1"]Used 'does' instead of 'do', in order to keep that from sounding awk-warrd :ph34r: [/size]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Recent' timestamp='1341118202' post='3000979']
^ Says a current member of BLT :D
[/quote]
I will look at you treasures Gypsie. Is this understood?
;)

tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000310
^Gypsie, who is this woman you have shrunk? Do not try to shrink me gypsie. I am watching you.

Should I quit with the Borat qoutes? :P

[quote name='29107127' timestamp='1341310385' post='3002446']
tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000310^Gypsie, who is this woman you have shrunk? Do not try to shrink me gypsie. I am watching you.Should I quit with the Borat qoutes? :P
[/quote]

yes, yes you should :facepalm: