MDoAP between the East-American Union and the Democratic Republic of Gallifrey

Isaac MatthewII

[center][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/newgallifreyflag.png[/IMG] [] [IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/south-carolina-flag-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center][i]The East-American Union and the Democratic Republic of Gallifrey to further peace and prosperity have agreed apon the following terms.[/i]

[b][u]Article I:[/u][/b]

[b]Both signatories agree that if either is attacked to come to the defence of the other signatory respectfully using military force in any way possible.[/b]

[b][u]Article II:[/u][/b]

[b]Both signatories agree that if a third party attacks a member of the treaty that niether signatory will assist the third party in any way economic or through military means.[/b]

[b][u]Article III:[/u][/b]

[b]If a member of this treaty decides to attack a third party for good reason be it activation of its own treaty or preemptive strike it is not required but is strongly encouraged to assist by military means.[/b]

[b][u]Article IV:[/u][/b]

[b]Both signatories will allow free economic trade between eachother and will agree to allow companies from the other nation to plant in their nation, taxes may be implemented if applicable.[/b][/center]

[b][u]Signed for the Democratic Republic of Gallifrey,[/u][/b]

[i]Theta Sigma Lord President of Gallifrey.[/i]

[b][u]Signed for East-American Union,[/u][/b]

[i]Noah Barbsanski[/i]

Edited by Isaac MatthewII