La Compagnie du Commerce et des Colonies Vicidaliénnes

Evangeline Anovilis

To: La Compagnie du Commerce et des Colonies Vicidaliénnes

We are inquiring about purchasing Six Battleships for the Tanzania Peoples Navy. We ask that they are Cruise Missile and Anti Ship Missile capable. We will pay any price.

Regards,
General Faith Kalingaj
Commander, Tanzania Military Quartermaster Command

[b]Classified Reply[/b]

As it seems, we could offer you ships of the Blois-class. The Blois-class is a capable ship with information on it in an attachment to this letter. It uses missiles produced by our Compagnie and is outfitted with missiles to fight against aerial, as well as naval opponents. If you have any comments/reclamations, please let us know and we can fix it.

With regards,

[i]Georgette Lemare[/i]

[url="http://i.imgur.com/CsDST.png"]Blois-class Battleship[/url]

[b]Classified Reply[/b]

We like your suggestion of the Blois Class. We ask that they are armed with launchers able to fire Tomahawk Cruise Missiles and a BrahMos based Supersonic Cruise Missile. We would also like launchers for RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Surface to Air Missiles if possible. We hope that you can do this for us.

Regards,
General Faith Kalingaj

[b]Classified Reply[/b]

I think that can be done, altough, it will need a few reworks on the design of the [i]Blois[/i]-class, to fit the new missiles. Also, as we have 6 [i]Blois[/i]-class battleships at hand, it would need at best a month of work, if you send us the details on your missiles. These ships were used for a few months and are still in good condition. We would sell them at 90% of their price, reworks already included.

The price per ship is 4.5 billion Union Standard.

With regards,

[i]Georgette Lemare[/i]

[hr]

[b]Classified[/b]

The 6 [i]Blois[/i]-class battleships of Biscotti are retired, to be gradually replaced by 6 ships of the [i]Mashifoni[/i]-class. The ships will enter in steps of two over the next two years, beginning with two immediately commissioned ships. Names are still unknown.

[b]Classified Reply[/b]

We have sent the details via an attachment with this message. The funds have been wired to you immediately to avoid delay. We hope to do business with you again soon.

Regards,
General Faith Kalingaj

Edited by Curristan

[b]Classified[/b]

In the Chantiers Navales Vicidaliénnes the activity had risen to a level, it was ncredible. In the matter of weeks, the drydocks were filled by engineers and steel parts were moved around between the storages and the hulls. Turrets, compartments, missile cells, and many more kinds of premanufactured parts were needed to produce the many ships ordered. However, also normal construction engineers were present. The two drydocks formally used for the Dalian-class had to be expanded. Up to 400 meter long and 60 meters broad ships could be laid down in those drydocks, however, the Compagnie had need for bigger ones. And thus, the expansion of the naval facilities begun. The plan was to enlarge the possible ships to at most 500 meters long and 70 meters broad, as well as to increase the number of such drydocks from two to four. The enlargement was likely to be finished in a year, the new constructions however, would take a few months longer. And ships...those would surely take a few years if such dimensions were needed.

The Compagnie today opened its Yoitsu branch. With a local headquarter and warehouse in Yoitsus main port, as well as a planned connection of Yoitsu with the rest of the Air Vicidaliénne network, it is planned that the Compagnie will increase its trade in the region, a region it had never entered before and which was up to now a blank spot on the trade maps of the CCCV. The local official from the CCCV, Amelie Planchard seems quite confident that a stable trade can be established. "Even though the Compagnie does not think that Yoitsu can be a partner of the kind of Vicidalia or Neukarlsland, we do think that there exists a mutual profit in trade and a stable source of profit for us all."

[center][b]Classified[/b][/center]

[quote][b]To[/b]: Eila Juutilainen, CEO of Juutilainen Aviatik
[b]Subject[/b]: Fighter Plane Purchase & Creation

Good day,

Yoitsu is writing to request twofold:
The purchase of 100 Ju-78 Bombers;
The development, creation and purchase of a type of fighter plane, details to be given later.

Yoitsu would be happy to assist in the creation of the plane.

Feldt Grace, Minister of Research and Development[/quote]

Edited by Horo the Wise Wolf

[b]Classified[/b]

[quote][b]To: Feldt Grace, Minister of Research and Development
From: Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen, CEO of Juutilainen Aviatik
Subject: RE: Fighter Plane Purchase & Creation[/b]

Greetings,

First, Juutilainen Aviatik and I want to thank you for considering our humble corporation for your airforce. Juutilainen Aviatik, or for advanced aircraft, Juutilainen-Lennartz Aviation, has some reputation already for experimental designs and we already have a bit of knowledge on 5th generation fighter aircraft.

Your order on 100 Ju-78 bombers will be 2.5 million Union Standard each, or alternatively, we also accept payment in Louise d'Or, making it 145,000 LdO (about 4.5 tons of gold). The bombers can be send in one batch or in batches of ten over time. The total production time will be 2 months, with one month of delivery time.

About the aircraft, we would ask to meet you personally to discuss the requirements, possibilities and financial aspects of such a project. This would be best conveyed in secret.

With regards,

[i]Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen[/i][/quote]

[b]Classified[/b]
[quote][b]To: Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen, CEO of Juutilainen Aviatik
Subject: RE: RE: Fighter Plane Purchase & Creation[/b]

That is fine. The payment has been sent, and it would be preferable if the Ju-78s could be sent in batches of ten, so pilots might familiarize themselves with the plane.

In the case of aircraft development, I am flying to the Charlottenbourg branch to give you information and aid the creation.

- Feldt Grace, Minister of Research and Development[/quote]

Edited by Horo the Wise Wolf

Today the Compagnie formally opened a warehouse in Bosaso. Altough trade was conducted already prior to this, it was deemed necessary to open a warehouse. Local head of the branch, Ahmed Kandil explained the situation. "We just knew not where to put all the body pillows. First, people were all eager to buy and production went slowly, but now, production rates increased and people need to work to earn money to buy the second novel that is anticipated here.Meanwhile, because of the occasional sand storms, we need to make sure the pillows aren't fll of dirt, once people buy them." The mentioned novel, of course, is the famous 'Empress&General' row.

[b]Classified[/b]

[quote][b]To: Neukarlsländer Neuguineakompanie, Neustettin
From: Centrale de la Compagnie du Commerce et des Colonies Vicidaliénnes, Charlottenbourg
Subject: Stockpiles[/b]

To the officials of the NK-NGK,

We hereby request you to please immediatly send the content of all warehouses dedicated to store goods destined for export immediatly. Also, we would ask to create stockpiles of all exported wares that are to be sent to Charlottenbourg. The NK-NGK shall finish these movements as soon, given the situation and afterwards evacuate all unecessary personal to prevent entanglements in the upcoming fights as much as possible.

With regards,

[i]Georgette Lemare[/i]
[b]Secretaire de La CCCV[/b][/quote]

As the Compagnie has entered a crisis, given the actions of the Lunar Republic, the Headquarters were transferred to Vicksburg, where already the financial reserves and documents were stored. Until the situation is cleared, the sortiment and services of the Compagnie are seriously limited.

[b]Classified[/b]

To strengthen the currently limited capabilities of the Vicidalian Maritime Forces, the small shipyards in Biloxi are tasked to construct 4 additional battleships, as soon as they are ready to start production. For now, the ships go under the name Loup-class.