The Global Protection Force

Colonel brick

[center][img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/GPFFlag.gif[/img]

[b]The Global Protection Force Wants You![/b][/center]

[b]Introduction[/b]

Global Protection Force (GPF) is an alliance born from the desire of success and achievement of knowledgeable and proud Nations. GPF is an Aqua Team alliance that is growing at an astonishing rate. As an alliance we ensure no member goes without and will always have a brother to stand by. All cultures, religions, races and genders are warmly welcomed and encouraged to thrive and prosper within the alliance.

[b]Benefits of Membership[/b]

As a member we believe in getting you the best of everything. Therefore we have come up with many benefits that will greatly assist our members. We offer the following benefits:

- $3,000,000 Upon joining as a welcome gift.
- After the initial welcome gift we will then assist you in creating a profit ranging from $8,000,000 - $11,000,000 every 20 days through selling technology.
- For those that are buying tech we strive to assist you on importing up to 500 technology levels every month.
- Nations who are looking for knowledge and experience are integrated into our Big Brother program where you will be given a one to one mentor to ease you into the game and community while learning skills andc techniques to get a step ahead of the competition
- We believe each member should be defended fairly from all attack and therefore we offer financial, diplomatic and military aid when attacked. Our members freedom is our freedom.

We have many more benefits to offer which all go towards developing your nation and ensuring you enjoy the game as much as possible!

[b]What we expect[/b]

As a member of GPF you are expected to abide by the charter and all alliance laws at all times. Don't worry they are not too stringent and they are there to ensure everyone is on an equal footing.

We also require members to be registered on our offsite forums which gives members access to a wealth of resources to assist them throughout their time in the game and alliance.

[b]How to contact us[/b]

You can contact us in various ways to request membership. We are always happy to help with any queries you have. You can contact us VIA the following:

Offsite Forums: www.cn-gpf.info
IRC: #GPF on Coldfront.net
In-Game Message: PM either Colonel Brick or Cress.

I would like to wish you all a prosperous future and the best of luck!

P.S: Don't blow too much up!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Robbo79' timestamp='1322869443' post='2859673']
I have been Given $3m from an alliance member and been told to sell 50 techs then 50 more I only hae 100 in total what advice can you give
I am considering joining your alliance
[/quote]
Once the $3million foreign aid expires you will the be able to send 50 technology levels which is the maximum you can send at one time. Ten days later you will be able to end the final 50 tech. I also advise you to only ever keep 50 tech until you become a tec buyer as this grealy enhances your profits.

[quote name='Robbo79' timestamp='1322869443' post='2859673']
I have been Given $3m from an alliance member and been told to sell 50 techs then 50 more I only hae 100 in total what advice can you give
I am considering joining your alliance
[/quote]
That's a tech deal. Some are $3M for 50, and some are $3M for 100. It's normal practice and you make a good profit out of it. You don't sell the tech, you give it to the person that gave you the money as "payment" for the money they sent.

Edited by sirchinny