Restoration of Order

Domingo the Honored

[b][center]From the Desk of the Grand Chancellor of the State[/center][/b]

The Chancellery of Cyrantia is one that most often values order and peace. For much of our existence we have sat about, making few military actions. We have been granted the luck to be established in a region where few regimes simply come and go like the wind. Ours is one of stable governments and peaceful affairs. We especially value our neighbors and allies, as stability in close lands is vital to our own success. Thus, it is extremely unfortunate that it has come to pass that the formerly troubled government of the Magadan Oblast has simply disintegrated. We've received no Magadan contact in an extraordinarily long time and the nation, which was already riddled with often hostile situations, has degraded even further into anarchy.

We cannot and will not sit by and watch this occur to our former economic ally. As I write this, troops of the Chancellery of Cyrantia are advancing into the Oblast to restore order. As the former economic allies of the nation, we expect little in the way of resistance. We will simply put a stop to any troubles or difficulties that may be occurring and will turn the anarchy once more into peace. As of this moment, the Magadan Oblast is declared to be part of the Chancellery of Cyrantia. We feel this is an appropriate course of action, because as the closest ally of the former government, we will be better received and more well-suited to rule than one of our neighbors who are viewed as the oppressors of the Oblast by its people.

Signed,

Sergei Aleksandrov
Grand Chancellor of the State

[b]OOC: Supercheese hit 25 days.[/b]

The Cyrantian Second and Third Infantry Divisions, numbering 30,000 men, would enter the former Magadan Oblast after leaving exercises in Northern Cyrantia. They would find little resistance as they entered the cities and the countryside. They hadn't expected an organized armed force, but a large number of rioters had been anticipated and readied against. For a nation so troubled, the civilians seemed to be very eager to accept peace in their land. A few light dissidents, mostly protestors and looters, would need to be detained, but in short order the nation would be stable once again. The flag of the Chancellery of Cyrantia, well-known and well-liked in the former Magadan Oblast, would be raised by troops all over the capital city. Many thousands of civilians, newly confident to leave their homes for the streets, would cheer on the infantrymen in an impromptu march through the city.

Edited by Domingo the Honored

[quote][b]Private to Cyrantia[/b]

The USRS would like to wish its ally the best of luck with its newest province, we hope that the former citizens of Magadan Oblast prosper under Cyrantian rule, however we must urge that the Grand Chancellor confer with Vaule over the matter of regional Governance due to historical ties to Vaule. Whilst we, your closest ally have full confidence in your abilities and those of your brave soldiers, we fear Vaule may see this as an attempt to take land that is legally theirs under the Magadan Oblast terms of Independance. Should you wish it, Petrapavlosk-Kamchatsky will be open to dignitaries of both parties and I will be available to act as an intermediary.

President Malenkov
USRS[/quote]

[center][b]Private Response to the USRS[/b][/center]

We thank you for your well-wishes, Mr. Malenkov. It is our hope that under Cyrantian rule the province shall no longer present a problem to you in any way, and that it may indeed benefit our relationship. We understand the situation with the Vaulians, and are prepared to accept your offer and meet with them. Unfortunately, in-fighting within the Serene Republic may delay the time they get a representative to meet us. Still, please do send an invitation to them inviting a meeting in Petrapavlosk-Kamchatsky. Thank you for your help and concern.

Signed,

Dmitry Garin
High Chancellor of Foreign Affairs

OOC: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104885&view=findpost&p=2795530"]Click here[/url] <---Article 6

IC:
In the middle of the fighting in the Serene Republic, the Commanders of Vaule's 18,000 soldier peacekeeping force were somewhat surprised at the arrival of Cyrantian troops. Nonetheless, the peacekeepers continued their regular duty as much as possible while they waited for further instructions.

The Commanding officer of the Vaulian Peacekeepers sent a high priority message to the Cyrantian government:

[quote][b]
To: Government of the Chancellery of Cyrantia
Fr: Lt. General Alexei Liu, Commander M-FOR Magadan
Re: Status of Cyrantian Forces[/b]

It has come to our attention that the Chancellery of Cyrantia has deployed military forces to the territory of the former Magadan Oblast. We acknowledge the intent of Cyrantia to maintain order in the territory, and to ensure the safety of the people therein. We also acknowledge that due to the developing situation in the Serene Republic, the timely government declaration regarding the future status of Magadan Obalst was not issued by our government.

In my capacity as Commander of the Vaulian peacekeeping contingent deployed to the territory of the former Magadan Oblast, and with the full support of the Vaulian government, I request an emergency summit in Sakhalin to discuss the situation.
[/quote]

[b]**Classified orders**[/b]

All M-FOR personnel are ordered to carry service rifles instead of pistols until further notice.

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

[b][center]Private Response to the Serene Republic[/center][/b]

I would be more than pleased to attend a meeting with you in Sakhalin, General, so that we may discuss matters. I believe the circumstances surrounding this situation are of importance and the situation is urgent enough that I must personally attend our summit. I will also bring my companion, Dmitry Garin, with whom the Serene Republic should also be familiar. No guards will be brought along in my trip, I trust they shall not be needed.

Signed,

Sergei Aleksandrov
Grand Chancellor of the State

[b]OOC:[/b] Open a thread whenever you'd like, and we'll get going.