Daily Statistics Downloads

shwypn

I haven't worked with SE stats sheets before, but I was attempting to do so today when I discovered SE doesn't seem to have a nations stats sheet. Is this true? Or is it available elsewhere?

SE:
[quote] War Statistics - A pipe delimited text output file of all wars in the game. The first line in the output file indicates the record layout.

Foreign Aid Statistics - A pipe delimited text output file of all foreign aid offers in the game. The first line in the output file indicates the record layout.

Alliance Statistics - A pipe delimited text output file of all alliances in the game. The first line in the output file indicates the record layout.[/quote]

TE:
[quote] Nation Statistics - A pipe delimited text output file of all nations in the game. The first line in the output file indicates the record layout. Due to file size restrictions some fields show only their base values or are not included for statistics gathering.

War Statistics - A pipe delimited text output file of all wars in the game. The first line in the output file indicates the record layout.

Alliance Statistics - A pipe delimited text output file of all alliances in the game. The first line in the output file indicates the record layout.[/quote]
So the answer is SE doesn't have this.

Edited by xoindotnler

Okay, I thought that it had, too bad that seemed an exciting prospect :(

Edit: I intend to post something more formal in the Suggestion Box, but I cannot think of an excellent reason not to provide these statistics for Standard given how highly useful they are! <3 (ooo yah maybe require a nation to be at least 50 days old to help cut down on file size or at least 20 days in a sanctioned alliance)

Edited by shwypn