bonus resoruces not showing...

stvbom85

Which bonus resources do you think you're entitled to, because I'm not seeing any? You have Cattle, Gold, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Silver, Spices, Sugar, Uranium, Wheat and Wine along with a duplicate. Duplicate resources gain you nothing but a wasted slot. You're short Aluminum from having Construction (and greater than 5 tech levels). You're short Pigs from having Fasr Food. You're short Lead from getting Scholars (as well as having a literacy rate greater than 90%). You're short Water and Aluminum from having Beer, Coal for Steel, Coal and Gems for Fine Jewelry...you get the idea. And those are the bonus resources you're closest to having the resources for. Perhaps that duplicate wasn't what you thought it was.

I was actually in two different trade circle and the bonus resources werent showing then either. I emailed the moderator about it months ago and got no reply. Since then I let my trades slip and to help out a couple ppl. I guess i was posting to see if anyone else was having this issue...

You need at least 5 tech for construction, 10 tech for microchips, 15 tech for radiation cleanup and enough tech for 90% literacy rate to get scholars. You also need construction for asphalt and automobiles, making those those two require at least 5 tech as well. So with no tech there are 6 bonus resources you won't get even if you have all the right resources.

Edited by Methrage