Removal of Sanctions from Game.

St Mungo OLD

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't agree with Sanctions. They are an unnecessary Weapon. Which affect others within Trade Circle.

Alliances have their own Solution to Rogues. Ghosts.

If you agree with me Vote for Remove Sanctions.

If you agree with them Vote For Retain Sanctions.

You can post you opinion?

Edited by St Mungo

They can Attack Rouge Or Ghost. You Know That.

[quote]Cellardoor

Advanced Member

Group:
Members Posts:
283 Joined:
16-February 10 Nation Name:Cellardooria Alliance Name:Basketball Ninjas CN:TE Nation Name:Cellardooria CN:TE Alliance Name:Warriors Posted Today, 02:39 PM

[quote]Eumirbago, on 04 August 2011 - 06:45 AM, said:

Should've just went on a suicide mission and attacked Anon or OP members [/quote]

If I ever go rogue separate from my alliance's plans I'll likely just declare on the 3 biggest nations I can and nuke the bejesus out of them. In the meantime, get someone a friend from Bob to come over and take my spot in the TC.

Not going to lie...I've always wanted to rogue someone. Especially after being on the other end so much. [/quote]

Edited by St Mungo

[quote name='St Mungo' timestamp='1312465144' post='2771760']
They can Attack Rouge Or Ghost. You Know That.
[/quote]
There must be a disconnect here. I'm not getting what my post has to do with an alliance's defense against being rogued. My post even mentions that I'd expect to get sanctioned.

Sanctions serve their purpose as long as you have a responsible senator elected. That's why its important to elect good representatives rather than just vote whoever is the most popular. I know in my time as a senator for TPF/TPC we held consistently held two of the three senate seats and they were rarely used. Look for that in the senators you vote for, or choose a trade sphere that's known to use sanctions very infrequently and you'll be ok.

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1312484687' post='2771963']
Sanctions serve their purpose as long as you have a responsible senator elected. That's why its important to elect good representatives rather than just vote whoever is the most popular. I know in my time as a senator for TPF/TPC we held consistently held two of the three senate seats and they were rarely used. Look for that in the senators you vote for, or choose a trade sphere that's known to use sanctions very infrequently and you'll be ok.
[/quote]

It's true, the best you can hope for is Senators that will refuse to use their sanctioning power.

I can see how it does add another dimension to things, and that would usually be enough for me to say leave it be, but in this case... I have to agree with OP. Removing sanctions would be a positive change.

Of course without sanctions, there is no need for senators, or colour spheres, either.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I think that sanctions have done a very good job. And people have used them pretty well as far as I have seen in the past. Sure there has been some people who have used sanctions when not needed. But for the most part I believe that santions honestly should not be our biggest concern right now anyway. I would rather see more people start playing the game and sticking to it.