Imperial AcTi Announcement

[quote name='Havamil' timestamp='1312071188' post='2767911']
Shifting blame? no, your trying to put a twist on a simple informative statement. [/quote]
You stated quite plainly he got them into this which in a manner of speaking is true - he set events in motion to get to this point - but also misleading as the two decisions which determined the outcome were made by other individuals. He did not assume control of Olympus and declare on his own nation nor did he assume control of AcTi nations and declare war on Olympus with them. His part is limited.

[quote]It was a simple yes or no answer asked of a certain person[/quote]
THe number of nations was the yes or no question. After that you began to trash Battalion, which I'm in different to. There's merely a part of your post which depending upon your intentions is either factually incorrect or misleading.

[quote]your business in it would be what?[/quote]
To clarify or correct the part of your post I quoted and responded to.

[quote]that of the the overseer of bobs business?[/quote]
No, that job belongs to God and Rebel Virginia had done a far better job with that role than I could ever hope to aspire to. In fact I rather wish he'd revive it.

Edited by Hyperbad

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]You stated quite plainly he got them into this which in a manner of speaking is true - he set events in motion to get to this point - but also misleading as the two decisions which determined the outcome were made by other individuals. He did not assume control of Olympus and declare on his own nation nor did he assume control of AcTi nations and declare war on Olympus with them. His part is limited.[/quote]
True, and he also just booted the one person that did actually call up the alliance to defend, before having knowledge of the events leading up to it. This person also realized what had happened and tried to make things right for acTi, so his part isnt as limited as you are suggesting.

[quote]THe number of nations was the yes or no question. After that you began to trash Battalion, which I'm in different to. There's merely a part of your post which depending upon your intentions is either factually incorrect or misleading.[/quote]
the number of nations is a fact, trashing is incorrect, try challenging to see who is more willing to take care of his alliance

[quote]To clarify or correct the part of your post I quoted and responded to.[/quote]
clarify i can understand, correct? meh,
[quote]No, that job belongs to God and Rebel Virginia had done a far better job with that role than I could ever hope to aspire to. In fact I rather wish he'd revive it.[/quote]
I dont think God really has any interest in this, or did i miss a treaty somewhere?

[quote name='Havamil' timestamp='1312073181' post='2767925']
True, and he also just booted the one person that did actually call up the alliance to defend, before having knowledge of the events leading up to it. This person also realized what had happened and tried to make things right for acTi, so his part isnt as limited as you are suggesting.[/quote]
Sure it is. They as independent leaders could very well have refused to fight at all and as you stated it was someone else that actually made the call to arms.

[quote]the number of nations is a fact, trashing is incorrect, try challenging to see who is more willing to take care of his alliance[/quote]
[s]So that and not hurt feelings is the reason for war?[/s]
Edit to remove as I misread your post; read it out of context. There's something incredibly ironic about a person whose alliance decides to take part in attacking a member of another alliance, whose members understandably rally around their attacked member claiming to be more willing to help said members.

[quote]I dont think God really has any interest in this[/quote]
That would depend on the role.

[quote]or did i miss a treaty somewhere?[/quote]
You say that as if a treaty is a necessity.

Edited by Hyperbad