RE, TTK and xXx Announcement

Mikeyrox

It has been a gallant war between ourselves and The Templar Knights and xXx, however we all agree that it is time to move on, rebuild, and go blow things up elsewhere at some point in the future. As of tonight, White Peace is declared between RE and the TTK/xXx

We know G-6 wants to continue the war some, and that is fine by us. Whenever you guys feel like ending it, let us know. In the meantime, I am enjoying our tango :D

NOTE: The Roman Empire will NOT be attempting to overrun G-6 with our newly freed up nations. You may all think what you want to think about this war, but we tried to make it as even as possible, and we want to keep it that way. Thus we will not attempt to swarm G-6 with our boys that were only fighting TTK and xXx. They will just focus on the task of rebuilding. Should G-6 choose to attack them, they will be defended on an individual basis, but we don't plan on making much use of them. I am happy to compile a list of nations that were fighting only TTK and xXx which will be sitting the rest out, if G-6 wants a list so they know who to ignore.

o/ Rome
o/ TTK
o/ xXx

Signed:

Roman Empire

Stelios - Emperor
Mikeyrox - Praetor of Affairs
ADude - Praetor of War

TTK

Eastprussia

XxX

El Barto

Good war. Shout out goes to Toahead for being a hell of an opponent and for nuking me twice :/

G-6, this ends when you want it to, we tried and certain people agreed while others didn't, get your $#$% straight and get back to us.

Great tactics and a great standing point on not committing freed up nations to curbstomp your adversaries. Truly the epitome of extreme war training and fun.