Which Wonder should I get?

Lavo

Yeah well, it's that time of month again and I'm a few days from my next Wonder. I'm planning on getting ether a Foreign Air Force Base (by my calculations, the AA Network is useless compared to the SDI and the Air Base is cheaper plus you can have better offensive attacks and more fighters for your defense) or the SDI (self explanatory). Two other factors to know, due to financial reasons, I will have to wait an extra 7-8 days to get the SDI (if I wish to get that one) and I plan to get the Stock Market after getting one of these two. So, which does Planet Bob think would be better? :P

When they implanted Wonders I was at the 5k jump. I got the SSS (to save up massive amounts of cash) and a little after making that jump, I got into a whole Nuke Rogue trio that took away 3200 or so of my Infa. I got the Great Temple versus the Stock Market because I wanted to make my nation Jewish. >_> But that doesn't matter right now though.