Chaos Internal

Chaos Internal

What are we?

Chaos Internal is a shadow alliances that's goal is to hurt the Orange Defense Network. We do everything covertly and you can still be in a normal alliance while with us. Your normal alliance will provide growth to your nation, while we will provide a challenge and fun.

Forum: chaosinternal.proboards.com

E-mail: nationofchaos@gmail.com

Charter:

I. Introduction

Chaos Internal is a shadow organization dedicated to hurting the Orange Defense network. We work in the shadows, live in the shadows, and attack int he shadows. All agents have voting power and can be apart of another alliance while with us.

II. Membership

1. All applicants must be part of another alliance upon joining

2. Applicants must provide the following information publicly upon applying:

Infrastructure Range: (ex. 8000-9000)

Team Color:

Why TI Wish to Join:

3. Applicants must provide the following information privately to a representative or officer upon applying:

Nation Ruler:

Nation Name:

Alliance:

4. All member's identities are kept confidential and are only known by their commanding officers and the representative.

5. All applicants must take the following oath:

I pledge my allegiance to Chaos Internal. I hereby withdraw any previous oaths to other alliances. Chaos Internal's enemies are my enemies. I will only act for Chaos Internal and will never reveal any information about Chaos Internal. I will continue to work normally within my alliance and will reveal nothing. I will not attempt to find out the identities of other members of Chaos Internal. I will obey the Chaos Internal rules and will follow the orders given to me.

III. Complaints

1.At any time, any member of Chaos Internal may file a complaint against another member

2.Upon reviewing the complaint by an officer or representative, if it determined to be valid, the member can have their forum access temporarily revoked.

3.The member will then have a chance to defend themselves against the complaint (More details in Section IV)

IV. Judiciary Process

1. If a complaint if filed and determined to be valid, then the judiciary process will begin.

2. A complaint's validity is determined by an officer or representative. The reviewer may not be the one whom the complaint is filed against.

3. The jury will consist of either 1 representative and 2 officers or 3 officers

4. If a jury cannot be assembled meeting the above requirements, the following sets will be allowed, at the representative's discretion:

5 members

1 officer, 2 members

1 representative, 2 members

5.If the accused is found guilty, then they will be given punishment as determined by the jury.

V. Government

1.Agents

a.Every member, upon joining, is an agent.

b.Agents can put forth motions at any time, as long as they are within good standing with the alliance, and have no motions being reviewed or voted upon.

2.Officers

a.Officers are appointed by the representative, elected by other officers, or elected by the Agents.

b.Officers are leaders in war and command a squad.

c.Officers are given the information about their squad

d.Agents can put forth motions at any time, as long as they are within good standing with the alliance, and have no motions being reviewed or voted upon.

e.Officers may review and accept applicants, review complaints, and review motions

f.An officer may be removed from their position if they resign, or are found guilty of a complaint.

3.Representative

a.The representative is the public speaker of the alliance and does all public acticity

b.They have access to all information

c.A representative may be changed if they resign or are found guilty of a complaint.

d.If there is a need for a new representative, then the people will vote on a new one.

VI. Motions

1.Motions may be put forth at any time, by any member within good standing with the government

2.A member may have more than one motion up at a time.

3.A motion must be reviewed by a representative or an officer before it is put up to discussion and vote.

4.Once a motion has been reviewed and accepted, it is put up for discussion for 72 hours.

5.Once 72 hours have passed, the motion is put up to vote.

6.A motion level is determined by the reviewer. The motion levels and their corresponding vote percentage need to pass are as follows:

a.Standard / Level 1: 51%+

b.Level 2: 76%+

c.Level 3: 91%+

7.A unique motion may only be submitted once per 30 days.

VII. War

1.All battle actions relating to Chaos Internal must be approved before they are taken.

2.A battle action that is ordered by the player's alliance and does not involve Chaos Internal is not considered related and does not need approval.

3.Only representatives and officers may give war orders.

Chaos Internal

What are we?

Chaos Internal is a shadow alliances that's goal is to hurt the Orange Defense Network. We do everything covertly and you can still be in a normal alliance while with us. Your normal alliance will provide growth to your nation, while we will provide a challenge and fun.

i think you missed the mark on covert, and your not going to get any support from the orange alliances, but thanks for the lulz,