Moonbossa and CAN

Karnee

>>Moonbossa to CAN<<

King Tec representing Moonbossa in these talks.

I am under the impression that there is an offer to join your alliance, if so I speak for the people of Monbossa when I say we will take this opportunity with both hands.

However, it would be foolhardy of me to do this unless I could hear more details about the alliance.

What are your motives? The finer points you understand?

Prime Minister Ísólfur Ármannsson reclined in his chair, listening to this King from Moonbassa speak through the video conference that had been set up between the two nations. "Ah yes," he began as the King finished questioning him, "A document of the Confederation of Arctic Nations treaty can be found here. As you can see, it's purpose is to ensure the safety and growth of its members through cooperation amongst Arctic nations. Per Article VI, you are more than welcome to apply, in fact I would encourage you to do so.

As a matter of fact, perhaps we could meet together in person at the CAN headquarters in St. Mystere, Disparu. All the CAN representatives are there and we would of course need to here more about your new country before taking a vote."

Your charter is agreeable and it stands for a lot of what Monbossa stands for. Unity, protection and peace are things I can believe in.

To answer your question, I am King of Monbossa so naturally this places me with ultimate power politically in the government, but I live with the belief that power of any kinds can corrupt, so I created The Council built up of one person from every town in the Monbossa. If more than half of the representatives vote against a policy I bring in, then it is immediately over turned. In times of war I have ultimate power, as long as it dose not refer to the splitting or lessening of power to The Council.

I believe in freedom and my people are free to say what they like and protest when ever they may want to. However, when it comes to religious matters, I refuse to let them effect the political domains. There is only one thing worse than an enemy army on nations soil, and that an army of fanatic on your soil.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Believe me when I say that everything I do with my people in mind and I belive this allinace will be beneficial to them, so take this as my official apply to the Confederation of Arctic Nations.