Megan Fox invited to Dragonisian City

Maelstrom Vortex

## The contents of this conversation are strictly classified and only here for the pleasure of the viewing public. OOC and IC intervention by anyone besides the players of Dragonisia or the PRC are not welcomed. ##

"Tidus Wilhelm requests the presence of a foreign Diplomat in Dragonisian City. He's recommended Megan Fox if available, based on her history with the Empire. We have much to discuss."

-Office of the Executor

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Megan sighed. She finally thought she could rest and the Premier wanted her to lead the Vaulian diplomats to the Workers Council. Now this, she just reached her house to play with her dog- Sasha but with this request, Megan left Jinan immediately, with a small bag carrying extra pair of clothes in case she had to stay the night in Dragonisia. She left from Jinan and arrived at Dragonisian City and waited for the Dragonisian's to lead her to the meeting area.

Tidus met her in a living room setting at the palace. He waved her in. "I asked for you specifically because my uncle spoke very highly of you whilst he was still alive. It's good to know you still hold influence somewhere in the world, particularly with our neighbors in the PRC. We have a lot to discuss. I have some ideas, they're not final, but I know the PRC has goals for Asia and the Empire does as well. I don't believe that these goals must be in contrast to each other. So, lets start off with a few basics. My understanding is PRC would like to unite China.. is this correct?"

Megan was stunned by the straight forwardness of this man, the leader of Dragonisia, not like the fineese speeches of Maelstrom but nonetheless she liked him. She replied to his question," Yes, the PRC is interested in uniting all of China by peaceful means, a united China interests us very much. Why may you ask?"

"The Empire obviously has parts of China. We also have a lot of things we could do with these sections of China.. including just keep them. With the Melvin Republic having recently entered a state of turmoil, its future is being discussed at the highest levels. If we were to consider helping you restore China as part of a future accord, what could we expect for our good will?"

"Well, we miss you among the Empire, but I know you love your independence. I was thinking a return to the Dragon Bloc of Asia. I know you aren't extremely friendly with the AUP due to the Golgothian issue.. or some of our other direct allies because of their policies.. so it'd not make sense for you to join affiliations with them, but they're not in the Dragon Bloc. So we would be allies again, without the direct strings of those that oppose you attached."