Investing in SchaumburgLippe

Wilhelm Fuehring

Adolph II, MinisterPrasident of SchaumburgLippe and Director of the Bueckeburg Bourse, is pleased to announce

a series of initial public offerings in response to the recent Privatization Law, which established the Schaumburg-Lippe

Development Fund (SLDF) and provided for open trading of securities on the Bueckeburg exchange. Schaumburg-Lippe,

a small and rapidly growing CN state, has an estimated gross domestic product of $11.3M Reichsmarks for FY 2010, and an

per capita income of $25,885. A modest 10% tax rate ensures stable and healthy growth, with a balance between infrastructure,

improvements, technology and defense expenditures. Two openly traded firms have now been established under the privatization law.

Their prospectus and current stock information are shown below. Investors who wish to trade in stocks and bonds on the Bueckeburg Bourse

must establish a brokerage incorporated in Schaumburg-Lippe; this is done automatically with the conclusion of any CN foreign aid agreement at no cost to the CN donor or recipient. Dividends, interest payments, and proceeds from the purchase and sale of securities will be paid out by this mechanism. Currently available assets include

Staatsbank Schaumburg-Lippe (SLS)

Prospectus: The Staatsbank Schaumburg-Lippe (SLS) is the national bank of the principality. It is the executive agent for state transactions, including state-owned enterprises, goverment wages and salaries, and transfer payments to government contractors and suppliers. SLS currently maintains a discount rate of 1% and provides capitalization for the Schaumburg-Lippe Development Fund. While SLS open market operations are presently quite modest, it is pleased to offer short term bonds at reasonable interest.

Securities

90 day promissory note

1.5% interest

Schaumburg-Lippe Development Fund (SLDF)

Prospectus: The Schaumburg-Lippe Development Fund (SLDF) represents the commitment of Prince and Ministerprasident Adolph II to the economic growth and well-being of the nation's economy. It is chartered by the SLS to perform all transactions for the procurement of capital goods and services for national defense, infrastructure and improvement projects.

Securities

1. SLDF Partnership Fund

Current Share Price (subject to market conditions): 47.94 RM

Capitalization: 404,794 RM

Assets: VV - 1 share, Z - 10 shares, Cash; 4794 RM

2. SLDF Bonds

1 Year Certificate of Deposit

10% interest

Vereingte Verteidigung (VV)

Prospectus: Vereingte Verteidigung (VV) is the nation's sole defense contractor. It provides recruiting and maintenance services to the nation's armed forces, and performs engineering and integration services for major systems, including tanks and cruise missiles. VV operates the SL Jaeger camp for the training of SL soldiers. Institutional investors hold a 1% interest in VV

Securities

Common Stock (VV)

Current Price: 47.94 RM

Earnings per Share: 12.07 RM

Price/Earnings Ratio: 3.97

Projected Earnings (per annum): 440,555 RM

Zeppelin GmbH (Z)

Prospectus: Zeppelin GmbH (Z) is contracted by the SL Economics Ministry to perform construction and mainteance projects across the 91,100 square kilometer principality. Institutional investors hold a 25% interest in Z.

Securities

Common Stock (Z)

Current Price: 4.21 RM

Earnings per Share: 10.38 RM

Price/Earnings Ratio: .41 RM

Projected Earnings (per annum): 2,528,490 RM

I've gotten some private inquiries, so let me run through a couple of examples:

From the outside in. You send me a million dollars in foreign aid. Let's say that with that shipment, you take out a 90 day promissory note at 1.5% interest. I receive the money into my national bank account - that money will get disbursed into other accounts. 90 days later, either the loan gets rolled over or paid out. In this case, the pay out would be the principle amount of a million dollars, plus $3750 interest, total $1,003,750.

For stocks, it is just like real life, You buy stock at a bid price. Let's say you put in an order to purchase 200,000 shares of Zeppelin at 5 dollars a share. I would gladly sell that to you, since the ask price is 4.21. Since the market price is the average of all the stock transactions, the quoted price will rise. The market price rises to 4.99 and you now own 99.89% of Zeppelin. Now, stocks should pay out dividends. If Zeppelin meets its revenue targets and pays out a 1% dividend, your payout is $159,291. (Remember - you still hold the stock.) Dividends are not mandatory - they keep you glued in, but are at the discretion of management (e.g. me).

can you explain that in english :P

it's real cool you came up with that but i doubt many people will really get who what where when how...

need to explain your plan in simpler terms

So much less efficient, yet so much more fun than tech dealing... Is it like RP?

No takers yet...that sucks.

Not to worry. At this point, low trading volume is fine, since I need to make sure that transactions can be processed quickly, and keep backlog down to a minimum. Internally, I'm running tech grants into my local university - Technische Institute Stadthagen (TIS). That is a nonprofit transaction, but if someone wants to propose a money for tech deal, we can talk about how to make it work. Let's say just off the top that I'll offer a 5% transfer fee for something like that, and finance it through the SLDF account.

**** it i would give you 3mill just for the originality, but sadly i dont have any aid slots open.. hit me up in 7 days. :D

Okay - we need to keep this thread bumped anyway, so I'll put out a revised quote towards the end of the week. Let me know what sort of return on investment you're looking for, and we'll try to put together a package that gets it done. Contact by direct message would be good.

Prince and Ministerprasident Adolph II and Premierminister Wilhelm Fuehring held a joint press conference today announcing the opening of the new foreign ministry in Bueckeburg. Said Fuehring,

"We accelerated this investment not just because of our recent acceptance into The German Empire, but also in order to expand our booming business in the international technology market and to better address our customers' needs for rapid and efficient turnaround. We also wish to accelerate the privatization of our financial sector; our estimates show an improvement of 1 DM per capita in tax revenues alone from the expansion of foreign trade and anticipated growth in gross domestic product. While investing in government infrastructure was a no-brainer at this stage of the game, we are seeking a good balance between investment in banking startups and the expansion of our industrial base to enable greater efficiencies in tech production. In a nutshell, there's no free lunch here. "

During the question and answer period, Adolph II refused to comment on rumors that he is propping up the Schaumburg-Lippe Development Fund out of his considerable private fortune and that he was concerned by excessive foreign ownership of Zeppelin within the principality.

"All I wish to say is that I am committed to ensure that our trade agreements are afforded sufficient liquidity to meet any and all obligations, and that SLDF is continuing to work for improved processes, accountability and transparency. I am confident that as market analysts are afforded the opportunity to judge how we are doing business, they will be satisfied with the results."

Edited by Wilhelm Fuehring

Schaumburg Lippe Economic Report

This report covers the period from August 1, 2009 through August 22, 2009.

TECH DEALS PREDOMINATE IN MODERATE VOLUME

The Principality concluded four tech deals over the reporting period, with a gross volume of 10,500,000 DM for 250 tech. One transaction has been concluded with three still active and two slots open

RAPID ECONOMIC EXPANSION WITH SLOWING PRODUCTIVITY

Projected Gross Domestic Product is 208 million marks for the coming year, a, 1841% increase over the previously reported growth projection. The Principality has experienced an 11% marginal decrease in productivity, for a surplus of 1872.02 Reichsmarks per capita. Per capita income is projected at 35, 569.25, a dramatic 37% increase over the last reporting period. The Staatsbank Schaumburg-Lippe continues to pursue a stimulative monetary policy at the 1% level discount rate, preferring growth at the risk of inflation.

STOCKS OUTPERFORMING BONDS IN MATURING FINANCIAL MARKETS

Vereinigte Verteidigung (VV) has benefited from acquisitions in tanks, aircraft, and other ordnance by the Schaumburg-Lippe Armed Forces, with 632,677.20 DM in sales over the past three weeks, and a revised annual earnings estimate of 9,953,467 DM. Earnings per share stands at 302.76 DM at a price/earnings ratio of 0.10. Current VV price is 31.53 DM per share with a price-to-book ratio of 5.13. Schaumburg-Lippe has engaged in two wars, one against Purmort and one (currently ongoing) against the Terran Federation. While these wars have resulted in no casualties or equipment losses, the SLAF cruise missile inventory has been depleted. The SLAF units, consisting of one Panzer brigade, two fighter squadrons and one attack helicopter squadron, are assigned to the First Army Group of The German Empire and are expected to perform continued low risk operations against TGE target nations.

Zeppelin (Z) continues to profit from both internal and external investment in Schaumburg-Lippe insfrastructure and improvements. Sales of 1,024,915 DM over the reporting period result in a revised estimate of annual earnings up to 16,356,667 DM. Currently trading at 5.24 DM per share, Z is projected at 2.50 DM per share for the next 12 months, with a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.1 and a book value per share of .18 DM.

Edited by Wilhelm Fuehring

by the way I'd jack your tax rate up to the max

Two things might be noted here:

1. Limiting your tech level (which is necessary for tech trading) does have a depressive effect on income and tax revenue.

You make money off the tech trade, but lose it - hopefully less - off the tax revenue per capita.

2. The relationship between growth and taxation needs to be understood in order to determine what the optimal rate of

taxation really is.

WF

Monthly Reports from End of September Released

Josef Fischer, Minister of Finance for Schaumburg-Lippe posted the results of August economic activity

yesterday. The Ministry's received 16,507,499.82 DM in taxes and other revenues for the month of August, based on

a monthly national income of 72,037,319.76 DM. The government surplus averaged 2,453,304.14 DM, with a Treasury balance of 27,701.79 DM, based on a 1% discount rate.

Bueckburg Bourse Monthly Report

Vereinigte Verteidingung (VV)

Net Income (Monthly): 737,582.20 DM

Projected Earnings: 10,354,519.35 DM

Earnings Per Share: 358.04 DM

Price per share: 31.53 DM

Price to Earnings Ratio: 0.09

Book Value: 10,560 DM

Book Value/Share: 5.13 DM

Price to Book ratio: 6.15

Analyst Outlook. VV experienced steady earnings with little growth in the second half of the month. Fundamentals suggest that the stock is extremely undervalued at present. Long term outlook is strong. Rating: Buy

Zeppelin (Z)

Securities Transactions: 2,242,555.41 DM

Net Income (Monthly): 4,800,741.50 DM

Projected Earnings: 84,519, 562.88

Earnings Per Share: 11.69 DM

Price per Share: 4.99 DM

Price to Earnings Ratio: .45

Book Value: 75,000 DM

Book Value/Share: .18 DM

Price to Book ratio: .0035

Analyst Outlook. Z experienced very strong earnings growth in infrastructure and tech conversion projects throughout the month of August.

The stock is fairly valued at present and is expected to hit its growth targets. Rating: Market Perform

POPS and DROPS

On the Bueckburg Bourse, Vereinigte Verteidigung rose six dollars a share today, to 37.53 DM, resulting in an adjusted P/E ratio of .30

Buying on the news, the market appears to be responding to the recent expansion of the Schaumburg Lippe Defense Force past the 2000 man threshold. The Government also announced an additional 1% surcharge in its fiscal 2010 budget plan to help pay for recent expansion in school construction. The Ministry of Education recently concluded a contract with Zeppelin to build a new gymnasium in Stadthagen for an undisclosed amount.

Two things might be noted here:

1. Limiting your tech level (which is necessary for tech trading) does have a depressive effect on income and tax revenue.

You make money off the tech trade, but lose it - hopefully less - off the tax revenue per capita.

2. The relationship between growth and taxation needs to be understood in order to determine what the optimal rate of

taxation really is.

WF

Ehhrr if we are talking about Cybernations tax rate: you will earn more if you put it higher :P Just try putting it on 28% and see your income grow

Ehhrr if we are talking about Cybernations tax rate: you will earn more if you put it higher :P Just try putting it on 28% and see your income grow

This isn't the place to debate what an optimal taxation rate is. The statist 28% "more is better" dictum needs to challenged in the light of actual performance. I don't see organic economic growth even at the 19-20 % level, in fact, if you are not constantly reinvesting the surplus in infrastructure and improvements, growth goes negative at those levels. Indeed, I've concluded that a five day tax collection cycle is jsut a waste of time and money...when you get to the point that you are topping out interest in the first day, a two day cycle works just as well and maximizes return. But in any case, it is more advantageous to grow using other people's money, which is what tech trading is all about, and what my stock proposal is meant to do.

WF

This isn't the place to debate what an optimal taxation rate is. The statist 28% "more is better" dictum needs to challenged in the light of actual performance. I don't see organic economic growth even at the 19-20 % level, in fact, if you are not constantly reinvesting the surplus in infrastructure and improvements, growth goes negative at those levels. Indeed, I've concluded that a five day tax collection cycle is jsut a waste of time and money...when you get to the point that you are topping out interest in the first day, a two day cycle works just as well and maximizes return. But in any case, it is more advantageous to grow using other people's money, which is what tech trading is all about, and what my stock proposal is meant to do.

WF

A two day cycle wouldn't benefit a larger nation as much as it would a smaller nation. Buying Labor Camps every other day would cost the nation more money than it would if they bought it every 5 or 10 days.