Acca Dacca

Acca Dacca

Acca Dacca

abnhbrs-logo.png

The Independence of The Solomon Islands and New Caledonia under the name of Acca Dacca lead by the brotherhood parliment and a Queen. The Queen, however, does not wish to be identified at this point in time. Her advisor, as she is not of age, is Karl van Donop's cousin, Michelle Donop.

michelle_pfeiffer.jpg

Michelle Donop

Lawyer, Politician, and Diplomat. Besides participation in the Pacific Trading Company, she has helped in peace keeping events, trading issues, as well as bringing about the Melanesian Sisterhood. Although an unknown figure she is a great friend of Megan Fox, who has had her share of government positions.

In recent pacifican history, anarchy, fallen governments and regional powers being taken over by empires. However, the recent overlooking by the state of Hanseatic Commonwealth has allowed the regional governments of both The Solomon Islands and New Caledonia to prosper into its own state. The islands have grown together and have prospered under the short reign of, Hansa for a short time, then annexed by Glorious Aotearoa.

When the country of Othello, who had control of The Solomon Islands, ended, it brought chaos to the region. New Caledonia , however, was an island that benefited under Glorious Aotearoa after it was seized through military occupation from New Cmyru. When Glorious Aotearoa established its control, the illegal settlers had been evicted and forced off the islands, allowing proper facilities to be activated and re-maintained, including the defense systems and signal monitoring stations. The rest of the infrastructure would be removed, allowing natural features to reestablish themselves.

Its culture remained intact, the economy still had open market policies with underlying stabilization provided by government monopolies on major sectors of commerce. This is done by almost totally deregulated free trade and economic action for most businesses, while State Owned Enterprises run crucial aspects of the economy and nation. State Owned Enterprises (SOE's) are for profit companies which are more restricted in their trading practices, however hold a monopoly over their market sector, so this only goes to stop predatory capitalism occurring. They generally serve government contracts, and work on major infrastructure, transport or power. Air Aotearoa, now Air Acca Dacca, is still intact; as are Sat-tel Communications Group, Pacific Munitions, Troll Mines, The Pacific Trading Company, Acca Dacca Railways Corporation (ADRC), and Acca Dacca Integrated Shipping. We do have plentiful resources: we have ample supplies of copper, gold, and silver. So our economy shall remain fine.

Acca Dacca is a Catholic state. It recognizes Pope John Paul III as the official pope of the religion and houses a Cardinal.

Hanseatic Commonwealth's impact is also shown by the regional government being led by a parliment consisting of the Melanesian Brotherhood. The Brotherhood participats in peace-making efforts and is the first awarded of the Pacific Human Rights Awards. As government figures they will:

"Sacrifice above the call of duty to protect the vulnerable and build peace and security in Solomon Islands as well as New Caledonia."

To thank Sarah for her generosity, Port Moresby waters are open to free trade with her and any AC member.

The brotherhood would like to thank the Hanseatic Commonwealth for thier participation in our security and achievement of such an event, we await your official recognition of our statehood and hope that we shall remain close allies and neighbors.

OOC: Absolutely incredible RP research. :wub:

IC:

Excellency,

You of course have my well wishing and blessings for your new nation. These are troubling times in the world and solid minds as yours are necessary to continue to develop order and peace in a world of chaos and war. I know and am still good friends with your cousin, so I hope that fire that is in him and the Pacific Trading Company will likewise be in Acca Dacca. Of course you have all trading rights as you have almost come across as a Hanseatic successor state.

Again if there is anything that I can do to make Acca Dacca more stable or more successful you need only to fly south. My doors at Solidor Manor are always open and I hope to talk with your future at a later time.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

OOC: Thank you :)

IC:

My lady, we look foward to working with you even beyond trading. I hope that once we prosper to a greater state, a state we can make a name for ourselves, then we shall return the favor. We hope that you will take us upon your trails as a peace keeper force, for we hope we can work together on that front. Remember that our waters are always open to you and a bed is always prepared for your stay.

A Hanseatic successor state? It would be no less of an honor to recieve such a name. We hope to live up to our expectations and become an equal to the Commonwealth you have worked so hard to create.

Hail the Lord Lady Protector.

Sincerely,

The Melanesian Brotherhood

Parliment of Acca Dacca.

We look foward to working with anyone who is working towards an organized Catholic religion and willing to have relations with us in a more political sense with religious background and ties. I hope to see New England at our soon to be biannual ball that we shall be hosting every other year.

Sincerely,

The Melanesian Brotherhood

Parliment of Acca Dacca.

"Bavaria always welcomes fellow christians to the world.

Perhaps you would like to purchase beer from us?"

- Lord Havelock Vetinari

OOC: Epic RP research. I wouldn't have remembered half of these things.

"We like Christians, and we like beer. Thus, we must accept."

- Mage Ya'luk, The Melanesian Brotherhood

The Roman Catholic Church recognizes this state. His Holiness looks forward to visiting this country.

OOC: Amazing research. How did you manage it?

We would love to see His Holiness in our chambers. We look foward to such a visit.

OOC: Search engine. Solomon Islands, Pacific Trading Company, New Caledonia.

"We like Christians, and we like beer. Thus, we must accept."

- Mage Ya'luk, The Melanesian Brotherhood

"We'll send you the prices, information about the companies, et cetera, so you can make an educated decision about from whom to buy."

-Lord Havelok Vetinari

"We'll send you the prices, information about the companies, et cetera, so you can make an educated decision about from whom to buy."

-Lord Havelok Vetinari

"Thank you, we'd appreciate that. You wouldnt happen to have a sea route or an agreement with a nation so that we can have an exchange from port to port?"

-Brother Mage Ya'luk, The Melanesian Brotherhood

The Nation of Selenarctos recognizes and welcomes Acca Dacca.

We thank your nation for its recognition of our independence.

"Thank you, we'd appreciate that. You wouldnt happen to have a sea route or an agreement with a nation so that we can have an exchange from port to port?"

-Brother Mage Ya'luk, The Melanesian Brotherhood

"The lists have been sent. Please direct the purchase of the beer to the apropriate companies.

It will then be shipped from the single harbour that Bavaria possesses: Koper. It is located at the adriatic sea. From there, it will be shipped through the mediterranean, the Suez Canal and from there to your country on the common shipping routes. It'll take a few days to arrive, but that won't be affecting the beer in a negative way."

-Lord Havelok Vetinari

OOC: Absolutely incredible RP research. :wub:
OOC: I agree. :wub:
OOC: Epic RP research. I wouldn't have remembered half of these things.
OOC: Search engine. Solomon Islands, Pacific Trading Company, New Caledonia.

OOC: Dang, you are one dedicated RP'er. I am amazed, and impressed.

IC: Promised Land welcomes yet another peaceful nation coming out of its ally the Commonwealth.

Acca Dacca, like all nations, is free to use our waters where any commercial shipping routes pass through them, as long as it remains commercial shipping only.