Trade circle, blue preferred

ragnaroksbringer

CIRCLE HAS BEEN FILLED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. ;)

Color = Blue.

Final count:

Aluminum: Ajna Sahasarara (Me)

Coal: Rasimus

Gems: San Carlos

Gold: JazAce

Iron: JazAce

Lead: technodrone

Lumber: Schroedl

Marble: technodrone

Oil: Schroedl

Rubber: Rasimus

Silver: San Carlos

Sugar: Ajna Sahasarara (Me)

Bonuses: Scholars, radiation cleanup,

construction, asphalt, automobiles, steel, microchips,

and fine jewelry.

Edited by ragnaroksbringer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JonAce = Added. San carlos: Also Added.

Just need one more member of the circle. One with Lumber and Rubber.

If any trade circle members here happen to know someone with those two, please bring up this thread. ;)

Edited by ragnaroksbringer

I'm currently purple team, but I'm changing to blue after the next update, so...

Either way, I PREFER blue, but it's not necessary.

aluminum- Me.

coal- Danman.

gems- San Carlos

gold- JonAce

iron- JonAce

lead- D G F

lumber-

marble- D G F

oil- Danman.

rubber-

silver- San Carlos

sugar- Me.

Bonuses: Scholars, radiation cleanup,

construction, asphalt, automobiles, steel, microchips,

and fine jewelry.

Hey , San Carlos sent me i have Lumber/Rubber, i am missing a harbor but i am just 400 cits away from getting it a tech deal on the first with a friend should allow me to buy it =D. Plz msg me back if the spot is still available

Hey , San Carlos sent me i have Lumber/Rubber, i am missing a harbor but i am just 400 cits away from getting it a tech deal on the first with a friend should allow me to buy it =D. Plz msg me back if the spot is still available

You're in ;)

Send trade requests to everyone in the circle.

So what's the color were all changing to? and sry for the last person i couldnt send an offer to ill have my harbor by tuesday and ill send u an offer then.

We plan to change to a consensus color later, probably blue, but leave it aqua for the time being.

Edited by san carlos

JonAce has withdrawn from the trade, so we still need a member with Iron and Gold.

As for it being Aqua: I'd suggest you go ahead and change it now. Sooner you're getting a bonus from the circlemates you've got trades with, sooner you'll get that harbor (+2 dollars of citizen income per happiness point, mate).

I changed to Blue as well, and I already have Trade Agreements with Ragnoroksbringer and Manajjar.

DGF and DanMan, you can send me your trade offers any time, and I will clear slots for you immediately.

This will be a lucrative circle with good resource combinations for both new AND established nations, and we are just one trader away from our eight bonus resources! Everybody just needs to get busy on recruiting somebody with Iron and Gold.

JonAce has withdrawn from the trade, so we still need a member with Iron and Gold.

As for it being Aqua: I'd suggest you go ahead and change it now. Sooner you're getting a bonus from the circlemates you've got trades with, sooner you'll get that harbor (+2 dollars of citizen income per happiness point, mate).

Hey guys so u might uv noticed i cancelled the trade and resent that is because i/u werent getting the team bonus so i just cancelled changed teams and resent, so now well all get the bonus so just accept asap =D

Hey guys so u might uv noticed i cancelled the trade and resent that is because i/u werent getting the team bonus so i just cancelled changed teams and resent, so now well all get the bonus so just accept asap =D

Good thinking, I did the same.

In the future we need to advise new trading partners to change their Team Color to Blue BEFORE sending the trade offer.

Good thinking, I did the same.

In the future we need to advise new trading partners to change their Team Color to Blue BEFORE sending the trade offer.

Ragnoroksbringer.. im still waiting for ur trade approval, and we need to find one last person to fit the trade slot, u guys have any1 in mind?

Ragnoroksbringer.. im still waiting for ur trade approval, and we need to find one last person to fit the trade slot, u guys have any1 in mind?

I'm also waiting for ragnoroksbringer's trade approval.

The Circle is complete except for iron/gold, and we should all be recruiting. We can offer help with a harbor in exchange for a long-term commitment if it's a newer member.

I'm also waiting for ragnoroksbringer's trade approval.

The Circle is complete except for iron/gold, and we should all be recruiting. We can offer help with a harbor in exchange for a long-term commitment if it's a newer member.

'

Yeah i dont know whats up with ragnorok, im going to go out and look for people with iron/gold. I want to get this circle completed asap so i can start working on my nation.

'

Yeah i dont know whats up with ragnorok, im going to go out and look for people with iron/gold. I want to get this circle completed asap so i can start working on my nation.

I am withdrawing from the circle...my alliance has found me one on my team, sry for the trouble. You can cancel ur trades with me im going to keep them up until my new trade circle starts