Trade circle, blue preferred

ragnaroksbringer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have contacted both of you about this with ingame PMs, and I sent you Rasimus a trade agreement, so please accept it asap. I only messaged ragnaroksbringer about our two new partners, so hopefully he'll be online soon to accept you two into our circle and get the trades all up and running.

This means we only have 1 partner to find, lead and marble.

I could offer coal and rubber... And I can sign immediately as trade partner if just possible... Longterm.

Rasimus, please change to Blue first, and then send me a Trade Offer. Already notified my existing Trade, so I will approve your Trade Offer immediately.

Edited by san carlos

I'm in for Lumber and Oil. I will switch to blue when this is ready.

Schroedl, please change to Blue first and then send me a Trade Offer. I will cancel one existing trade (already notified) and accept your Trade immediately.

OK, folks, almost there. As of right now, this is where we stand:

Aluminum: RB

Coal: Rasimus

Gems: San Carlos

Gold: IgnacigII

Iron: IgnacigII

Lead:

Lumber: Schroedl

Marble:

Oil: Schroedl

Rubber: Rasimus

Silver: San Carlos

Sugar: RB

Everybody should change to Blue now, and exchange trade offers. We have 10 of the 12 resources so far, and these ten will give us each two Bonus Resources (Steel and Fine Jewelry) while we search for a Lead/Marble nation. This is already better than what any of us has now, so what are you waiting for?

Change to Blue BEFORE sending Trade Offers, because everything will have to be unwound if you wait - you would have to cancel all your Trades, resubmit them, and have them accepted again before anybody gets a Team Bonus. That will be a real headache for you and everyone else in the Circle.

I already have active trades with Ragnarok and IgnacigII, and I'm just waiting for offers from Rasimus and Schroedl so we can get this thing off the ground. Don't drop out, don't get impatient, just hang in there a little while longer, and then all our nations will enjoy a highly favorable trade situation for as long as we are in the game.

We need only Lead and Marble to complete the Circle!

Edited by san carlos

Private mail spamming to search results is pretty efficient. Anyone willing to do that?

Btw. Schroedl and Ignacij II have only four trade slots and their nations are very fresh, so they won't be able to buy harbor for a while...

Edited by Rasimus

Private mail spamming to search results is pretty efficient. Anyone willing to do that?

LOL, I have been doing the PM Spam dance with other new members for over a week! You can see my results in the posts above that say, "San Carlos sent me." Not too successful for me so far, ha ha, but I'm still sending PM's; so yes, you do it too man!

Check your alliances, search the forums, spam the new Lead/Marble members, stay on it. A stable, long term trade matrix is what we all want, and it's critical to success in this game, so we should be doing whatever it takes to get this done. We have a good, active, responsive group now, so let's all stay patient and keep it together while we complete the circle.

As of right now I have active trades with RB, IgnacijII, Rasimus, and Schroedl, and I have the bonus resources Steel and Fine Jewelry. Is everyone else in the same shape?

We only need Lead and Marble!

Okay, I've accepted and sent to all members so far. Schroedl hasn't accepted from me, but I just sent it a half hour ago, so I can wait. ;) Current list (w/ links):

Aluminum: Ajna Sahasarara (Me)

Coal: Rasimus

Gems: San Carlos

Gold: IgnacigII

Iron: IgnacigII

Lead:

Lumber: Schroedl

Marble:

Oil: Schroedl

Rubber: Rasimus

Silver: San Carlos

Sugar: Ajna Sahasarara (Me)

Also: I say we need a name for our little pow-wow circle. I vote "The FUCN/awesome trade circle". Just cuz' it's fun to abuse my AA...

Edited by ragnaroksbringer

SAN CARLOS:

We'll end up sending same messages to same people :rolleyes: I'll see what I can do.

SCHROEDL and IGNACIJ II:

Concentrate on buying infrastructure only! Keep military in minimum (only soldiers about 20% of population). Join well paying alliance. Do technology deals. And concentrate on buying infrastructure... Because infra increases you population, and population allows you buy improvements. And you really, really need that harbor...

Edited by Rasimus

Btw. Schroedl and Ignacij II have only four trade slots and their nations are very fresh, so they won't be able to buy harbor for a while...

We know about the harbor problem, and we can probably help with that in exchange for long term commitments. I already exchanged PM's with IgnacijII on the subject, and Schroedl if you PM me or RB, we can help you too if you need it.

If all else fails, we can just take up a collection from the members of the circle who can afford it, and get it done that way - it will pay off in the long run. Don't worry about the lack of harbors, that can be fixed. The hard thing is assembling the resources, and we are almost there.

We only need Lead and Marble!

If the larger circle members send say... 250k-300k to the smaller guys, it should be good.

Also, rasimus: Don't tell them only 20%. That is the MINIMUM you can have before issues occur within your nation. I'd recommend 1/4(ish) normally if in an alliance at peace (*coughs* FUCN *coughs*), and 1/2 or more if not.

P.S. I recommend we keep discussion about the circle not related to people applying out of here, so as to keep the thread uncluttered. For the issues you guys have, visit me in IRC. Coldfront.net, "#TheNanjiakagesOffice"...

If you guys need help with the IRC (who didn't, at one point? XD), I can help ya. PM me either in game, or inter-forum.

Edited by ragnaroksbringer

Buy the harbor ASAP, then. Thank ye. ;)

Well I don't want to pay the bills on the infra until I know I have a lead/marble partner worked out, so I'll just leave it now until we have a committed lead/marble member willing to enter this circle, then I will buy a harbor and make an agreement with him. It will be nice to collect on these 6+ days with a full resource set. And also I am waiting for some NPO bank nations to send me 12mil$, so I can buy as much infra as possible before collecting.

(as I've said, I've played CN before, so I am planning my 're-entry' into the game as good as possible)

Well, we could also look at all the lead/marble nations in CN, I am sure there are many nations who would gladly swap over into blue and join our circle because we only need 1 more partner and then it's all organized. I am sure alot of those nations have crap resource combos anyways, so us offering our 8 bonus set in a secure trade circle would be very tempting.

San Carlos has told me (after mass messaging lead/marble nations) that he got a reply of interest from a one 'HeliPilot', so I have messaged him with the details of our circle here, I encourage the rest of you to also get onto him and tell him all about how this circle would be great for him, especially so considering he would be the last partner and thus wouldn't have to wait at all, he would have an instant set of the best resources with 8 bonus resources.

If we could all get onto him then he might be more encouraged to abandon his current trades for ours, after all what we offer him is a very good deal.

Also, in case this falls through I encourage all of you guys to mass message lead/marble nations to see who would be willing to swap over into blue and/or abandon their current resources for our circle.

Just a heads-up for everyone: HeliPilot is very interested in getting help with his harbor and joining an 8-Bonus Trade Circle, but his alliance is Green so he won't change to Blue. Two ways of looking at this: first, he's the final member needed so it's worth it (it is to me); but second, he will have a permanent reduction in income if we are all Blue and he is Green, so he may not stick with us as long as a Blue member would.

Viridian Entente is not all green alliance. Few members are different color, so I doubt it would be absolute requirement.

HeliPilot should ask alliance leaders if he can change team color (I have already sent private mail for him about this).

If his alliance is that zealous about color, then I won't have any problem chancing my color.

(Err... Is there any sanctions of cancelling trade, changing team, and rearranging trade? Sounds too easy...)

Edited by Rasimus

Viridian Entente is not all green alliance. Few members are different color, so I doubt it would be absolute requirement.

HeliPilot should ask alliance leaders if he can change team color (I have already sent private mail for him about this).

If his alliance is that zealous about color, then I won't have any problem chancing my color.

(Err... Is there any sanctions of cancelling trade, changing team, and rearranging trade? Sounds too easy...)

Don't be haisty, don't go canceling anything till we work it out. I do believe VE are on Blue team as well (or at least they allow blue nations for trade reasons), Carlos you should tell that to Helipilot.

Of course I'm not cancelling anything until I'm absolutely sure that it works out. I haven't just tried it before so I'm suspicious if team color changing would be that easy if we ever end up to it. <_<

Like I said, I already informed HeliPilot that he should ask team color thing from his alliance. Of course, San Carlos should be one who handles these negotiations...