donating for another nation

sctrainer

nation: trainer

nation ruler: sctrainer

link to nation: http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=181320

I hope this is the correct place to ask this question, I have been reading several posts and it is clear that the Mod's get tired of incorrect formats, so I am kinda nervous that this is wrong.

Some guys in my alliance got a trade deal canceled and it says "cheating". One of them contacted me in our alliance forums and said they think it might be because in the past I have donated on behalf of both of their nations. In other words, I have made the donation while viewing their respective nations so that they would receive the bonuses. Is this wrong? I thought since it was an option it was ok, but now I am worried I am wrong. We have used this feature to pay new alliance member bonus, but I dont want to get myself or anyone else banned if it is wrong.

This is the only thing they can think since they dont even live in the same towns. Please help now I'm afraid to move for fear I might get flagged or banned or something!

Thanks.

Correct. A foreign aid between them from a week ago was canceled yesterday and now at least one of them says he cant give aid to anyone, and I was afraid that if it was because of me that the next time I sent them aid or something I would get banned. I was not certain it was my fault, that is just what they seemed to think, since they live quite a distance from each other.

Correct. A foreign aid between them from a week ago was canceled yesterday and now at least one of them says he cant give aid to anyone, and I was afraid that if it was because of me that the next time I sent them aid or something I would get banned. I was not certain it was my fault, that is just what they seemed to think, since they live quite a distance from each other.

First thing to do is find out if they're using AoHELL. AoL recycles IP addresses, so it's very easy to get flagged as cheating if they ended up with the same address...I think.

That's all I can think of, unless they've nation sat for each other in the past, I don't see any other way they could get flagged. As for the guy saying he can't aid ANYONE...He's probably mistaken. If that's true, then it's a fairly major bug, but I highly doubt something like that would show up out of the blue, considering how much the aid system is used.

Yeah, it seems he was mistaken about not being able to aid anyone, I saw earlier he sent aid to someone else. Is there anyway admin or someone privy to such info can tell me if there is anyone I or either of them shoudl not aid? I dont want to get flagged or banned or anything, and these two still claim the only common link between them is my donations. I am posting on their behalf (which I no is not prefered) because I asked my original question about this first before either of them posted here, and then when one of them (I forget which?) asked a question about this same issue they were told to see this thread.

I did think about this, they both have said they use cell phones to login when they are at work or whatever. Would that be concidered the same network if they had the same provider? I hope not, since perhaps millions would then be on the same network. I was just hoping someone could tell us the specifics of the flag (same network, or whatever caused it) so we could know what to do, I was about to send one of these guys aid, but now I am terrified.

Thanks for all your help.