The Amazing Round 6 Sanction Race

Anon1

Let's just all agree on one thing how about? Every alliance currently involved in this massive two sided war we have is having a rocking good time. I love my opponents, we have great banter. I'm in nuclear anarchy and happy about it, this is what TE is, this is exactly why I play. o7 everyone with the stones to be involved in the world war.

I was having fun with the guys who declared on me, but the one's I declared on are boring, they just turtle up. LoneWolf nuked me and turned my citizens into zombies, and then had to rescue me from them with some ground attacks, we had a great time :D . If anyone wants to attack me (please?) here's my nation. You know you want to!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering if anyone else noticed how almost all of these alliances lost such abnormally large numbers of members. Did they move elsewhere or just quit playing?

I would suggest that we make a list for the top 20-50 nations as well. CNTE is afterall, all about who reaches first place. Curious to see if certain people remain in the top 20.

Wondering if anyone else noticed how almost all of these alliances lost such abnormally large numbers of members. Did they move elsewhere or just quit playing?

quit playing definitely, we were just over 2,500 nations when i checked like 2 weeks ago and now we are at 2,364. Which always happens at the end of the round for whatever reason.

quit playing definitely, we were just over 2,500 nations when i checked like 2 weeks ago and now we are at 2,364. Which always happens at the end of the round for whatever reason.

It seems like then total number of people playing drops each round; I remember we had 3k at the end of Round 3.