The Bailout Accords.

[center]The Members of Kaskus, and our Long time friends in The Biohazard Corporation, friends before we even DoE'd at different times and when we were in different alliances, are proud to present:[/center]

[center][size="7"]The Bailout Accords![/size]

Article I: Bailout

The signatories are strongly encouraged, though not obligated, to come to the defense of one another should one of the signatories be attacked.

Article II: Corporate Leasing

The signatories agree to share financial aid and tech sources as needed and to give each other priority in getting tech deals.

Article III: Human Resources

The signatories will share all pertinent information about the happenings on Planet Bob with each other and conduct business in a courteous manner.

Article IV: Trash Day

Should either signatory wish to cancel this treaty, a 48 hour notice is required, in which time the treaty is still in effect.[/center]

[center]Signed,

For The Biohazard Corporation,

President: Alex0827a
Vice President: Lord King High
Director of Human Resources: Osko1337

For Kaskus,

Emperor: Lord Caparo

Regent: Sigelopisan

Imperial Minister: gantanX

Minister of Defence: Blackorchid

Imperial Advisor: Suryanto Tan

Founder: Semutjoget[/center]

Edited by Lord Caparo

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1327041656' post='2903455']
Congratulations. Kaskus are good folks. Biocorp I dont know, but perhaps I should :)
[/quote]
You might remember me as the rep from Nebula-X that one time Jens from Zeon raided you... But hopefully we'll get along better than that in the future :P