Lafayette Escadrille Cadets now open

hello everyone,
It is your lucky day!

LE is open for recruitment this round, and would like to announce to the CN:TE world that LE cadets will be accepting membership.

If you have not heard of our alliance i will tell you a few quick notes
- We are VERY active
- We have Veteran members who can advise and help you if you are new to the game
- We fight our wars professionally and without mercy
- We always back up and protect our members

Keep in mind would be joiners that this alliance is military active and will prob fight at LEAST a war or two throughout the CN:TE round. If you are unwilling to fight in a war then do not join with us. We are a great alliance to be with in the way that we keep things moving and active. LE likes to spice things up a bit as well.

If you would like to join LE plz register at our forum here: http://z8.invisionfree.com/LafayetteEscadrille/index.php?

then once accepted go to our Enlistment Office and follow the direction in order to complete the sign up.

After sign up go ahead and change you AA to LE Cadets. You will be in LE cadets for a while and then after training move into the main force of LE!

thank you for reading and i hope to see you come ova to LE and rock CN:TE! Feel free to message me in game or post here if you would like to know more info or have any comments.

Edited by IRONMAN09

• 4 weeks later...

What's your definition of a tech raid?
A: Ground attacks only.
B: Ground attacks, killing spies, navy attack, cruise missiles, and air strikes.
C: None of the above.

Just interested for my own edification. Thanks.

Edited by Iceknave