Dragonisia fires first nuke in anger

Maelstrom Vortex

After repeated provocations against his alliance peers by the Mushroom Kingdom and a fungal biological attack that left the ruler of Dragonisia with a case of ringworm, the appropriate response to such activity has been decided by His Exalted Majesty Maelstrom Vortex and the first Nuclear weapon of Dragonisia ever fired in anger has been issued against the enemy Treasure Island ruled by the nation of Craig.

Maelstrom had this to say on the subject, "It is with great regret I must push this little red button, but if my enemy shall make my brother's glow.. then I likewise must make them glow. It's only appropriate to share the new fashion trend."

[quote]
Your nuclear attack against Treasure Island was a success however their fallout shelters reduced some of the damage caused by this attack. Treasure Island lost 625 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 176.723 miles of land, 65.99 technology, 197.98 infrastructure, 50% of their aircraft, and 18% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Treasure Island will experience several days of economic devastation in their nation.
[/quote]