New Samurai Order Declaration of War

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295287443' post='2578717']
You obviosly don't know what you're talking about <_<

I'm not preventing Krunk from getting hit, I'm hitting him.
[/quote]

Yeah and I'm sure you're putting everything into it. It's bad form taking defensive slots on rogues and you damn well know it.

Edit: I see you admitted your error above, at least you realise you done $%&@ed up then.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295302860' post='2578919']
Yeah and I'm sure you're putting everything into it. It's bad form taking defensive slots on rogues and you damn well know it.

Edit: I see you admitted your error above, at least you realise you done $%&@ed up then.
[/quote]

The wise words of a fool that will forever echo in the pits of "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU"

You are not in LoSS or MCXA, this has nothing to do with you but you keep your ranting, just another OWF Troll.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295527005' post='2586169']
The wise words of a fool that will forever echo in the pits of "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU"

You are not in LoSS or MCXA, this has nothing to do with you but you keep your ranting, just another OWF Troll.
[/quote]

I got some logs that suggest you care about me quite a lot man, enough to still be raging at your ZI sentence from 3 years ago. Sure thing though, nobody cares about me ^_^

Cheers for admitting my words were wise though, because that's really all that matters, not your perceptions of my relevance.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295528104' post='2586184']
I got some logs that suggest you care about me quite a lot man, enough to still be raging at your ZI sentence from 3 years ago. Sure thing though, nobody cares about me ^_^

Cheers for admitting my words were wise though, because that's really all that matters, not your perceptions of my relevance.
[/quote]

A ZI three years ago, was it really that long ago, have to love the days when it had taken three alliances to ZI one person, anyway I have moved on to more important things then something that happened so long ago.

Sure I still talk about it from time to time, it is something I'm proud off, not many people can say it had taken three alliances (no matter how worthless those alliances was) to ZI them and after 5 days only managed to kill 1k infra, so i sold the rest to help you out, it was kind of sad in truth.

I know I know, you will now call me a liar and you will have another view of the events, you will also call in others who attacked me and get them to back you up but in truth you all lied back then your going to lie now too so I'm really not worried.

Three alliances? Last I checked LEN wanted to ZI you and my alliance, OTF Alliance, was all like let us get in on this guys it sounds like fun. Which is two alliances. Also you do talk about it from time to time, in particular querying my alliance mates frothing at the mouth and telling them that one day you will ZI me for what I did, sure sounds like rage to me.

The reason we have differing views of the events is because mine are based in reality, whereas yours are based in opposite land. The land where you get your revenge on me, OTF Alliance and LEN are 3 alliances and your propaganda makes sense. It's a magical land, it truly is.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295527005' post='2586169']

[/quote]

He is defending me and LoSS :) <3