Buying tech - 3M for 50 tech

Uralica

I'd like to get three or four tech deals going atm. I do have more slots than that open at this time, but I like to keep a "charity slot" open in case someone really needs money that I know, and I have one tech deal going already.

I refuse to sell to anyone who is at war, for obvious reasons. I reserve the right to end our dealings should you get into one aggressively while we are dealing, and I will hold you accountable for the tech owed in that case. However, should you be attacked without provocation while dealing, I will let that cycle slide. It isn't your fault some gimp decides to jump you for no reason. :P

I desire accountability, both from myself and my sellers. For this reason I'd ask that, if I don't send my money right at update (which is when I'd usually do it) that you PM me in-game. I will do the same with you if tech is not sent within 24 hours of the slot coming open.

Interested? Post up. :)

yeah ill do this if you want but you'd have to send the money first sorry im not trying to cheat you out of your tech. i just dont have enough money to buy all the tech you need so send the money and ill send the tech deal?

Edited by Bjmars12345