F.R.N.G - The Source You Trust

The Disco Commandant

OOC: can't believe you funky people haven't deleted me from the map yet. :V Got bored with this roleplay, not much to do, but figured I'd come back and give it another funky spin of the turntables yo'

IC:

[img]http://www.girl.com.au/img/bobby_emilio.jpg[/img]

Hola amigos! It is I! Emilio Estevez, reporting live from Funky Republican News Global Headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico. You have not seen my heart-warming smile and heard my wonderous reporting voice in some time, so I guess I had better catch up with all of you in the Global Community!

*turns to his right*

[u][i][b]Infrastructure receives serious upgrade[/b][/i][/u]

Last week, as we all know, Congress passed an Infrastructure Spending Bill, to support our Funky Republic's growing and industrious population. Construction continues throughout our islands paradise, with new roads and highways being built for ease of travel and to spread our population out a bit.

Meanwhile, Communist Party leaders staged a protest outside the Grand Opening of a brand new school, Calling it the "Tools of the Oppressive, Capitalist, evil government, that makes our Great Nation's children have to go to school to learn and stuff" (quote: Carlos Arigonlez, Communist Party Leader). They have also staged protests at the grand opening of 5, yes you heard me, 5 brand new medical clinics and San Juans first, as-modern-as-we-could-get-it, Hospital! (they called it "tools of the Medical industry". Whatever that means). That's right citizens of the world, we Funky Republic citizens now have a full medical service to the people of our nation, and El Presidente is working on our nations Education System!

This is Emilio Estevez, Live in San Juan, thank you.
[i]
If you would like to ask Emilio Estevez a question, feel free to call Toll Free 9-100-422-18[/i]