A Tragedy in Garcidia

adzzz

It was a grim day in the city of Remoss, Garcidia. The flowers were dying, the birds were fleeing, and the population was scurrying about to stock up on supplies for the approaching iceberg. King Tymont was preparing his navy to set out and blast the massive chunk of ice, but it was far too close to fire and for the debree to hit Remoss.

[b]4:56 PM [/b]

King Tymont rode an F-15 Eagle from South Pole, Garcidia straight to Remoss to coordinate the ships with the mayor, John Palmert. He thought of a plan immediately. Before John could say the first word, they saw a massive chunk of ice pulverising the coastline, or what was left of it. In the path of destruction, the iceberg struck the glorious Queen Cachet. King Tymont was furious. His last words were "It my beautiful wife has passed away from this unfortudent innconent, I won't let her die alone. I shall live with her in peace." He then ran into the icebergs path and was immediately pummeled by the beast.

[b]6:09 PM [/b]

"Let us all remember this king. Not in our memory, but in our hearts. Without further ado, by popular demand, our people have decided on something that shall change our lives for the better. We will no longer have a king, but a president. Presening President Ramone!" The preists gentle words spoke.

"Without further ado," the 6-foot man spoke with a raspy voice, "I am your new loyal president, Ramone! I shall cater to your every needs and wants, for we are no longer a wretched dictatorship, but a fair democracy, The Peoples Democracy of Garcidia!"

OOC: A map for you guys to look at. The path of the glacier:

[IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/adelemento/glacier-1.png[/IMG]

Edited by adzzz