To create security

Lynneth

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1289422489' post='2509602']
"We could offer a variety of technologies or manufactured goods. Sri Lanka somewhat lacks resources, so we have to import most - excepting food, of which we have plenty.
How about we donate food in monthly intervals to Tiministan for the duration of the lease? Or would something else be more appropriate"
[/quote]

"Food would be an agreeable option. However, just out of interest, what technologies could you offer us?"

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1289423699' post='2509623']
"Food would be an agreeable option. However, just out of interest, what technologies could you offer us?"
[/quote]
"Well, amongst other things...You've seen my holoPC. Projects a keyboard and a screen for me to use wherever, whenever. It doubles as mobile phone.
Other technology includes robotic surgeons with a practically 100% success rate if maintained properly, contact lenses that function like computer monitors, armbands that're actually smalland light computers with a flexible, foil-like keyboard and screen...
Just the things I can think of right now. Oh, and we of course could build fusion power plants, though we'd have to maintain them for you due to security reasons."

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1289425310' post='2509649']
"Well, amongst other things...You've seen my holoPC. Projects a keyboard and a screen for me to use wherever, whenever. It doubles as mobile phone.
Other technology includes robotic surgeons with a practically 100% success rate if maintained properly, contact lenses that function like computer monitors, armbands that're actually smalland light computers with a flexible, foil-like keyboard and screen...
Just the things I can think of right now. Oh, and we of course could build fusion power plants, though we'd have to maintain them for you due to security reasons."
[/quote]

"I was hoping you would mention your holoPC, we would also be interested in the contact lenses and armbands. How many would you be able to provide?"

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1289428769' post='2509695']
"I was hoping you would mention your holoPC, we would also be interested in the contact lenses and armbands. How many would you be able to provide?"
[/quote]
"We could easily set up factories for these things and thus supply you with as many as you need or want."

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1289459872' post='2510233']
"We could easily set up factories for these things and thus supply you with as many as you need or want."
[/quote]

"That would be most generous of you! We have an indutrial zone in Belfast we are currently rennovating, there will be space there for a factory. Our airspace, shores and borders will bo open for your nation whenever you require it. You can commence building at your own discression. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Would I be wrong in saying it is culture in your nation to shake hands at this point?"

Torres smiled and held out his hand.

Edited by King Timmy

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1289483062' post='2510362']
"That would be most generous of you! We have an indutrial zone in Belfast we are currently rennovating, there will be space there for a factory. Our airspace, shores and borders will bo open for your nation whenever you require it. You can commence building at your own discression. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Would I be wrong in saying it is culture in your nation to shake hands at this point?"

Torres smiled and held out his hand.
[/quote]
"While it is not customary in Sri Lanka, I come from a different country, where it is custom."
Alexander smiled back at the General, shaking his hand with a strong, firm grip, the grip of a soldier.

"I assume we'll start construction of both the factories and the vault itself within the month. Perhaps I'll come and oversee it for a while, and we'll see each other again then?
Who knows. Until then, General, farewell."

With this, Oberone's CEO took his leave, taking everything he had brought back to the outside, and eventually plane. The deal was sealed, and soon, the project would begin.