Conservative nations

AFK 47

[quote name='Vince Sixx' timestamp='1288842939' post='2501544']
He means like, American Republican. Laissez-Faire, Free trade style nations.

Not a lot of us are conservative, though, heh. Regardless, welcome.
[/quote]

No, I simply mean fiscal conservative. Being such does not require the use of LF policies, which are usually a bad thing.

Edited by AFK 47

My IC nation is textbook national/social conservative, with a lot of policies rooted in conservative theory and philosophy, as well as religious moralism. It's also slightly xenophobic, but click the link in my sig to find out about my government. If that's what you're looking for, shoot me a PM.

[color="#4169E1"]Blue Water is conservative. A lot of the base laws of the nation are founded in Christian principles and there is a Free Trade System of Economics. The is private healthcare, no social security, and no "disability". It is a strictly capitalist nation. The only thing we have done that some people might call a little less conservative is that the Queen hired like 50,000 people to build a high way going from the capital to another city but that isn't a really big deal... Now that I think of it... I might be one of the most conservative people here -_- =p[/color]

[quote name='maddy' timestamp='1288870007' post='2501782']
[color="#4169E1"]Blue Water is conservative. A lot of the base laws of the nation are founded in Christian principles and there is a Free Trade System of Economics. The is private healthcare, no social security, and no "disability". It is a strictly capitalist nation. The only thing we have done that some people might call a little less conservative is that the Queen hired like 50,000 people to build a high way going from the capital to another city but that isn't a really big deal... Now that I think of it... I might be one of the most conservative people here -_- =p[/color]
[/quote]
I thought you were a Feminist? Christian principles don't match up well with feminism.

[quote name='maddy' timestamp='1288870007' post='2501782']
[/quote]

You've got a PM :)