**LAFAYETTE ESCADRILLE GOVERMENT**

BALAN

There has been a few changes in government for ROUND 14.

DevilDog has taken the reigns this round and will lead LE.

BALAN has taken over as **MASTER OF WAR**

KONG92 has taken over LE CADETS
SON OF TAEPER and FAR FROM PUKIN will also be helping in the training of CADETS. The future of Lafayette Escadrille is in good hands.

All members of LE could do any job they were given at a moments notice. We would like to honor past ROUND LEADERS and members for there services to LE. Special thanks to RED BARON for ROUND 13 ! There are way to many members that went above and beyond the call of duty to list, so this is for all of LE

[size="6"][font="Impact"][b]** S A L U T E **[/b][/font][/size]

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288027877' post='2492877']
There has been a few changes in government for ROUND 14.

DevilDog has taken the reigns this round and will lead LE.

BALAN has taken over as **MASTER OF WAR**

KONG92 has taken over LE CADETS
SON OF TAEPER and FAR FROM PUKIN will also be helping in the training of CADETS. The future of Lafayette Escadrille is in good hands.

All members of LE could do any job they were given at a moments notice. We would like to honor past ROUND LEADERS and members for there services to LE. Special thanks to RED BARON for ROUND 13 ! There are way to many members that went above and beyond the call of duty to list, so this is for all of LE

[size="6"][font="Impact"][b]** S A L U T E **[/b][/font][/size]
[/quote]
Good to see, good luck in round 14 :) I know 3 of the 5 government members listed and have no doubt that both the Cadets and LE are in capable hands.

Edited by paul711

Welcome back ^-^

. . .

. . .

. . .

I heard you guys don't like me roguing you :3 though technically speaking the first was a duel and the second two or three (three? two?) was after you declared free for all war :3