experienced player in need of a home or allies

heres my sitution, I decided i was going to make my onw alliance. However when i made that decision there where some other large nations that I thought were going to join up with me and help me create it. After leaving my alliance setting everything up it would seem they have backed out (my luck). So heres the thing I didnt want to be the supreme leader when i made my alliance nor do I have the time to be the all in all only government leader. So what i wanted to know is a few things.

A. Being is there anyone out there that has the time and energy to help me get my alliance off the ground if i chose to continue on the path of creating it.

B. If i decide to scrap the alliance is there any alliances out there, rather just starting or stable ones that are looking for government members.

I open to hear ideas and will soon let the world of CN know my course of action rather it be keeping my alliance and building it alone or rather it be scraping it and taking a job elsewhere.

OFFER's anyone?

My nations link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=146886

you can also PM my nation or contact me via aol messenger or MSN.

MSN xwadirtydiggler@yahoo.com

aol jahova4202001

I feel like I know what you're going through. I founded this alliance called Ravenclaw back in July and it was extremely hard to get off the ground. Eventually, due mainly to the fact that the founders/members were all new nations under 1000 infra, we disbanded and most of our members joined the CMEA. In the CMEA I was able to rise to the position of Minister of Internal Affairs in less than a month - if you know what you're doing you can secure a position of authority pretty easily.

You're a bigger nation though, and if you feel like you can get your alliance off the ground, by all means go for it.

You are welcome with us.

We are a strange mix. We started from the ground up, and have few members (18) in that sense we are like a startup alliance. On the other hand we have been here for a long time (approaching our 1 year anniversary), have a few MADPS' a few TOA's and many friends.. in that sense we are a stable alliance.

We, like all alliances did our stint raiding and warring.. we participated in GW3 and GW4. We are proud to have accepted surrender from GATO and SWF in GW3 and from EOTRS, BAPS, RnR in GW4.. we have fought GOONS and have a NAP with thwm, and are negotiating peace with LSF.

I am the leader.. and its quite a bit of work, so any help will be appreciated. We are currently trying to get our tech farming going and getting all our top nations to 600 tech.

Give us a try,

King Vitauts the Great,

Protectorate of Curland

Drake,

Golden Sabres is a small, but strong alliance built on solid friendships among our members. We are in the process of filling a couple key positions, and could use someone with experience in CN. We have a strong member base, and very strong alliance pride.

If you would like to check us out, please take a look at our Wiki: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Sabres

That has most of the key points about our alliance, but if you stop by our forums we can answer specific questions.

I hope you take a moment to check us out. We can also be found on IRC in #gs on SynIRC.

Edited by roseblood